Chapter 19

"I promise that one day I'll be around
I'll keep you safe
I'll keep you sound

Right now it's pretty crazy
And I don't know how to stop or slow it down

Hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone

When you miss me close your eyes
I may be far but never gone

When you fall asleep tonight just remember that we lay
Under the same stars

And hey
I know there are some things we need to talk about

And I can't stay
Just let me hold you for a little longer now

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone

And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
Never be alone
You'll never be alone" I stood there in shock with tears falling down my face. I couldn't believe singing right in front of me was Theo and the song was so beautiful. The whole room was bobbing along but I just stood there in shock and listing to the words which fitted so well with us god damn you Shawn Mendes for making such good songs. I watched as Theo placed the guitar down and walked off the stage and towards me and before I knew it he was standing right in front of me. I looked at his beautiful eyes and he light stubble along his jaw line. His hand came up to my cheek and his thumb wiped away my tear.

"I'm sorry Ash for what I said I really am it hurt me so much and I hated it I missed you so much. I know we have a lot to talk about and I promise I will make it up to you I want to introduce you to the world as my girlfriend but only if you will do me the honour of being my girlfriend. So will you Ashleigh Elliott be my girlfriend?" He asked sounding like he was going to marry me. I couldn't help what I did next but I smiled and nodded.

"Yes I will be your girlfriend Theo Rockwell" I replied. A smile spread across his face so big as he picked me up and spun me around. He placed me back down and everyone around us clapped. He cupped my face with his hands and connected his lips with mine. The room exploded in wolf whistles and claps as I smiled in the kiss. He pulled me closer to him and my hands went around his neck as he licked my bottom lip asking for entry which I accepted and we both explored each other's mouths. We soon pulled away for air as our foreheads rested on each other and our breaths mixed together.

"Thank you for giving me another chance I'll make sure you don't regret it" he whispered so only I could hear.

"It's okay now let's enjoy the rest of my party" I smiled and grabbed his hand. The music kicked back in and I pulled him to the dance floor with Tash and Chad. We all danced for a few songs before it was cake time and everyone crowded around the cake before all the lights where dimmed and the music was low and the room was filled with everyone singing happy birthday. The smile would not rub off my face I was so happy and this was just the best birthday anyone could ask for. When the song came to an end I took a deep breath and made my wish before blowing out the candles and everyone clapped and cheered. I grabbed the knife and cut the cake.

"You touched the bottom you have to kiss the closes boy" Tash smiled. I walked over to Theo who was next to me and pecked his lips before I walked over to Tash and helped her hand out cake to everyone. Once everyone had their piece I turned to Tash and gave her a hug.

"Thank you this is the best birthday ever" I told her as we pulled away from the hug.

"That's okay I'm glad you like it" she smiled. We all ate the cake and celebrated the rest of my birthday. This was a night I would never forget.

***

The party soon came to an end and everyone went home. We just finished cleaning up and let me tell you the party didn't finish till 5am. We all said bye and Riki and I went home while the guys and Tash went back to hers. It wasn't a long drive back but we got home and got changed into our pjs and I fell onto my bed which is where I was currently. A yawn escaped my mouth as I smiled this was the best birthday ever I loved it so much. I felt my eyes become heavy before darkness consumed me.

_______________________________________________________
sorry this is a shit update but I had a lot of exams and assessments so it's hard to update but I hope you like it and until next time...