Chapter 15

Ash POV:
All day I've been texting him but I have got no reply. I've hung out with the girls but I just needed to know what was going. We had been watching movies and being lazy all day which was weird for me since I was always hanging out with Theo. We were currently watching nightmare before Christmas and I had just checked my phone to see if he replied but there was nothing there.

"He's probably got a busy day Ash but he will text you when he can" Tash said as I looked at her.

"Yeah your right, gosh I feel really clingy and I hate it I mean we aren't even together" I told her.

"It's okay it's because you like him now put your phone away and enjoy the movie" she told me. I nodded and did just that and watched the rest of the movie with Jess and Tash.

We ended up watching another two movies and having dinner before we all agreed to sleep on the couch and cuddling up to each other. I hadn't touched or looked at my phone since I talked to Tash and I still didn't feel my phone buzz at all. I got my phone out to see it was 10:30pm and still no calls or messages. I sighed and closed my eyes as I fell asleep.

3 days later

It's been two day and still nothing from him. I'm a bit confused as to what's going on at the start he wanted to hang out and get to know me but now he doesn't even want to talk to me or reply to me. But today Tash and I where leaving back to Australia and I was a little upset to be leaving. I was currently packing my suitcase making sure I wasn't forgetting anything or leaving anything behind.

"ASH THEO IS ON TV" Jess yelled and I ran down to the lounge room. I leaned against the back of the couch as she turned up the volume and Tash came in.

"Theo Rockwell, everyone knows him, the billionaire that wins all the girls heart and maybe one in particular. Today we are going to answer all your questions with him live on our interview right now. So could you all join me in welcoming Theo Rockwell" the interviewer clapped as Theo walked on and waved. He sat on the couch and flashed his gorgeous smile.

"How Mr. billionaire?" She asked as the clapping died down.

"I'm alright thank you and yourself?" He asked her.

"I'm great so how's your business?" She asked.

"It's going good" he replied.

"So we're going to cut to the chase, we've seen you out and about with a girl lately do you want to fill us in?" She asked. Photos of him and I popped up on the screen and I saw him look at them very quickly before looking back at the interviewer.

"There's nothing going on between the both of us I mean I don't even know her name, she was just a girl I met in a bar one night. She means nothing to me, she's just another girl on the street. I'm still single and running my company" he replied and for some reason I felt like my heart broke. Why would he lie about us I thought he actually liked me but I guess I was wrong. I didn't need to watch any more of this it's obvious now he wants nothing to do with me and he just wants to live his big life. To be honest I thought he was different to what people and the media make him out to be but it turns out he is exactly that person. I turned on my heels and made my way back to the room to finish packing my suit case.

***

We arrived at the airport and I had said bye to Jess and given her a hug. Both Jess and Tash left the Theo topic alone after the interview which I was thankful for and we made our way through to the plane. After going through costumes and everything we were sitting down waiting to board the plane and for some reason part of me thought he would run back and apologise but he never did. Soon enough our flight was called and we all got on the plane. I took my seat next to Tash and buckled up as I put my music in and stressed out by twenty one pilots came on. I looked out my small oval window and watched the plane take off as I left America and I left Theo.