Chapter 2

Photo of Jessica on the top. 😊
___________________________________________________
We were in the car and the city looked so pretty at night. All the lights in the sky made it look so cool. We decided to come early so we could skip the massive lineup. The car soon came to a stop and I looked to see a red carpet and a few people there as a well built guy was letting them in dressed in all black. We hopped out of the car and a guy walked over to us. Jess gave him her car keys and he thanked her and walked off. We followed her and walked down the red carpet we waited in line and I could hear the music from outside the place.

"You excited?" She asked as we moved up.

"Yeah" we replied and continued to move up. We soon reached the front of the line.

"Jessica?" The man asked that was dressed in all black.

"Hey Jack are we aloud in?" She asked him.

"Yeah have fun but you owe me" he replied and I saw him fold his arms over his chest.

"Owe you what?" She asked raising her eyebrow.

"A date tomorrow" he replied and she smiled.

"Okay" she said and he smiled.

"Really?" He asked and she walked past him and nodded.

"Yep" she replied and we walked inside. The whole inside of the club was turning different colours and there was people dancing and drinking already. I smiled and the song came to an end when omen by Sam Smith came on. I smiled and grabbed Tash's hand.

"Come  on this is our song" I yelled over the music and pulled her as she pulled jess and we went to the dance floor. We began to dance to the music and let the music take over. I sung along to the words but not probably. I looked to see Jess and Tash singing along as well which made me smile as we continued to dance to the song.

Theo's pov
I made my way inside the new club that just opened with my best friend Chad. We both decided to check it out and see what it's like and so far I was linking it. We made our way over to the VIP area where the music wasn't as loud and the couch was very comfortable.

"This place looks really good" Chad said looking around.

"Yeah they did really well" I said taking a look myself. The girls here where all dressed in very revealing clothes but I didn't mind. The song that was playing soon came to an end and another song came on. I looked at the bar to see it looked very nice with all different alcohol on the back wall and glass walls behind it. There was two guys and a girl working behind it giving people drinks when my eyes came to a group of three girls. Two of them where in very tight outfits and the third one was in a shit and a long sleeve crop top which was a bit weird to wear at a club. I couldn't really see her face since she was facing away from me but her friends looked very hot. She turned to look at the dance floor and lean against the bar with a drink in her hand when I felt my jaw almost dropped. She look gorgeous the front of the crop top came down a bit to show off her breast and she had a beautiful smile. This girl was truly stunning.

"Excuse me" I told Chad and stood up. I walked out of the VIP area and made my way to her.

Ashleigh's POV
Jess insisted that she buy us a drink and our first drink of tonight. We all laughter coming off the dance floor due to me almost tripping. I was leaning against the bar and drinking my drink slowly when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see someone I've seen before he's face looked very familiar for some odd reason.

"Hi" he said flashing me a smile. Now this guy was hot no that would be an understatement he was beyond gorgeous. He had perfect white teeth and you could tell from his shirt that he was well built. He had chocolate brown hair and brown eyes. He had light stubble and over all he was sexy.

"Hi?" I asked more than said.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked me and I looked at Jess and Tash. They both nodded their heads and smiled. I looked back at this stranger and nodded.

"Uh yeah okay" I replied which made him smile. I out my drink down and we made our way to the dance floor when sweet lovin' came on and we began to dance to the music.

"You look stunning" he complimented which made me blush a little.

"Um thanks you don't look to bad yourself" I complimented him back. He smiled and looked at me.

"You think so?" He asked pulling a face which made me smile this guy was weird.

"Yep" I replied.

"What's your name?" He asked looking at me.

"Ashleigh what about you?" I asked and he smiled.

"What a beautiful name and Theo" he replied as my eyes went wide.

"Theo as in Theo Rockwell?" I asked a little shocked. He smiled and nodded his head.

"The one and only" he replied holy shit. The worlds golden boy and multimillionaire was in this club talking to me. Everyone knew he was a player and I was not getting played and getting my heart broken. This isn't real, this isn't happening, holy shit. Compaired to the other girls here I was so out of place. Everyone here was dressed so revealing and in short dresses. I began to back away slowly.

"Uh well... It was um.... Thank you for the dance... I should really be going now thank you again" I said and began to walk off before he could say anything. I walked towards my friends to see Jess but I couldn't find Tash.

"Hey um could we go I'm kinda getting tired?" I asked yeah it was a little lie but it wouldn't hurt.

"Uh yeah just gotta get Tash" she replied and pointed to her and I saw her dancing with a very cute guy. I made my way over to her making sure I couldn't see Theo. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me and so did the guy she was dancing with.

"Hi sorry to intrude but we're leaving" I told her.

"Oh okay I'll meet you girls out the front" she said and I nodded. I walked back to Jess.

"She's meeting us at the front needs to say bye to the guy she was dancing with" I said and pulled her with me to the front.  We waited for her out side and a guy dropped our car off for us. Jess said bye Jack and soon walked out Tash smiling.

"Let's go" she said and we all hopped in. We drove off home and I saw Tash and Jess looking at me. Jess would look through her review mirror but still go back to the road. While Tash just looked at me.

"So how was it dancing with Theo Rockwell?" Tash asked.

"It was good until I walked away from him" I replied honestly.

"Why would you do that?" Jess asked still driving.

"Because he's known to sleep around and break girls hearts and I'm not going to get my heart broken" I replied and I saw Tash give me a look.

"Ash I know you better than anyone and I know your not stupid enough to sleep with the guy, I mean you weren't even drunk so you wouldn't have done anything stupid" Tash explained and I nodded thinking it was a little stupid now for walking off.

"Well it's over now can't do anything about it, what about you and that boy?" I asked looking at Tash. Her cheeks went a little red ash she smiled.

"He's name is Chad and he is really nice. He wanted to hang out tomorrow" She replied and I smiled.

"Lucky girl did you get his number?" Jess asked.

"Yeah" She replied smiling. We soon pulled up home and walked up to the room. We all got changed and took our makeup off. I decided to call it a night and the second I hit the bed I was out.