Chapter 18

Day of Ash's birthday
Tash's POV:
It was the day of my sisters birthday and i was excited. I had been planning this for ages and since we all told her that we were busy it makes this good. I was up all night last night making food and getting everything ready and i manged to get a few hours sleep. But today everyone was helping set up and so far it was looking good. I grabbed the cake out of the fridge and placed it on the counter when i heard a knock at my door. I walked over to my front door and opened it to see Theo and Chad smiling at me. I smiked back and hugged them bith but when i hugged Chad he kissed me in a very beautiful kiss. We pulled away when we heard a chough.

"Dont be jealous bro you will get this later" chad told him still holding me close to him.

"Anyway im so happy you guys could make it now i need your help setting up" i told the both of them before Theo could reply so there was no time wasted. They left their suitcases in the loungeroom and helped me carry stuff to the limi they rented sice it had more room than my car. We filled the limo and hopped in before we drove off to the destination. It wasnt long before we pulled up outside a building.

"This is where the party is being held" i told the boys as they looked outside. We hopped out and brought everything inside and we all began to set up the rest of the party.

Ashleighs pov
Today was my birthday but to me its just another year older and closer to my death. Everyone was working so i was home alone since i got today off work because itwas my birthday and my boss didn't want me working on my birthday. I was lying on my bed with my music playing since my roommate had plans today on my birthday but oh well there's always next year right. I had my eyes closed listing to the music which sent me off to sleep.

***

"Ash wake up.... ASH" I heard someone yelling at me. I opened my eyes to see Ariki smiling at me.

"Finally get up and go have a shower birthday girl" she said. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"3.02pm now come on" she replied wow i slept for a while.

"Ok im going" i said getting up and making my way to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me as i stripped and turned on the water and when it was right i hopped in and washed myself. Once i was done i hopped out and dried myself i walked out to see clothes laied out on my bed and a note.

Hey birthday girl,
Wear this outfit provided for you and go meet me in the kitchen. We are going out for your birthday dinner early. Love riki x

It didnt say who it was from. I put on my bra and panties before i slipped the dark blue shirt on that was short at the front but longer at the back with a gold belt. I put on the criss-cross strapless crop top which means putting on a strapless bra was a good idea after all. I walked back into the bathroom and did my hair and make up. I put on some gold earrings and a gold necklace. I slipped on some matching heels and grabbed my phone. Wow from doing nothing for my birthday im now doing something but then again restrants are better booked early than late so you arent crowed. I walked to the kitchen to see Ariki dressed up.

"Damn girl" i smiled. She turned around and smiled.

"Damn that outfit is good on you" she complimented.

"Thank you" i replied.

"Come on lets go birthday girl" shd said. We walked out to her car and hopped in before she drove us to the location of the restrant. The sky was beautiful since the sun was setting it looked like an artwork. I turned on the radio as stressed out by twenty one pilots came on and we both sung along and danced. We stopped at a red light and i looked next to me to see a car full of guys around our age looking at us as we danced and they just smiled at us. The light turned green and we drove off again. We soon pulled up outside a building that didnt look like a restrant i have seen before.

"This isnt a restrant" i said looking out the window.

"Yes it is" she replied opening the door. I hopped out and shut the door before walking around to her side off the car. She locked the car and looked at me.

"Shall we?" She asked putting her arm out.

"I linked my arm in hers and nodded" we shall i smiled. We began our walk closer to the building as we walked inside and everything was really dark.

"where are we?" I asked walking inside as the door ahut behind us.

"At the restaurant" she replied.

"Where are th-" i was cutt off.

"SURPRISE" Everyone screamed as the lights turned on and there before me was a room filled with people and party things as my sister walked up to me.

"Oh my god i think i had a heart attack" i laughed.

"Happy birthday sis" she smiled giving me a hug.

"Did you do this?" I asked pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah do you like it?" She asked and i nodded.

"This is amazing" i told her. I walked atound and people would come up to me and say happy birthday. It was beautiful. There was balloons everywhere and the cake on a table which looked delicious and a few tables full of food and drinks. I was on the dance floor dancing with my friends when Tash walked on the stage.

"Hi everyone, i just wanted to wish my sister a happy birthday and i hope your having a wonderful time but i have another surprise for you" she said looked at me and i was confused.

"Please welcome your entertainment" she said before walking off the stage. All the lights turned off and the stage lights came on. Music began to play and when i saw who the entertainment was i felt my heart stop.....