Chapter 13

I woke up to someone calling my name as I slowly opened my eyes to see Theo looking at me. I pulled the blanket up more and looked at him.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me and I closed my eyes again.

"Like a baby what about you?" I asked him still with my eyes closed.

"I slept beautifully" he replied me I smiled.

"No going to sleep we have to get you home" he said which made me grumble I don't want to leave this bed it's too comfy.

"I don't wanna" I grumbled. I heard him chuckle and hop off the bed when the blanket ripped off me. I still laid there and went into a ball.

"Come on sleeping beauty" he said and I could hear he was right next to me but I didn't move. I felt him lift me up and my arms automatically went around his neck. I rested against him and sighed.

"But I wanna stay on the bed" I whined as I felt him walking with me in his arms.

"Sorry but I don't want your sister ringing up and yelling in my ear asking why you aren't home" he replied and I sighed. He kept walking until I felt bad I didn't want him to carry me to the car.

"Put me down please?" I asked him looking up at him.

"You sure I can carry you to the car?" He asked me and I nodded as he put me down. I walked off to the bathroom and closed the door. I got changed back into my clothes and put his clothes I was wearing into a basket. I walked back out to see him in a white v neck and black jeans.

"Come on" he said opening the door and gesturing for me to go first. I did and he shut the door behind us. We walked out to the limo and we hopped in before it drove off. The music played in the background and I looked at him even though he was looking out the window. He turned to see me looking at him and I quickly looked away. I looked out the corner of my eye to see him smile. We soon stopped at the hotel and he insisted that he walk me up to my door but I didn't stop him. The car ride was every quite but I didn't mind it to be honest. We made our way up to the room when we came to my stop and I turned to him.

"Thank you, I had a lot of fun and your bed is so comfy" I smiled at him.

"That's okay, I loved having you over" he smiled back.

"Well I should head inside" I said going to turn to the door when he stopped me and spun me to face him when his lips met mine. I melted in the kiss and it felt amazing but I heard a door open and giggling as we both pulled away to see Jess and Tash smiling at us which made me blush.

"Hi Jess and Tash" Theo said smiling.

"Hello Theo" they replied.

"I should go, catch you later Ash" he smiled and walked off. I watched him walk into the elevator as he winked before the doors closed. I looked to see both the girls with grins on their faces.

"Tell us everything" they said and pulled me inside. They pulled me to the couch and sat me down. I took a breath before I began to explain.

"We cooked, watched movies, got to know each other and I found out he could sing, slept in his bed which is the most comfy thing I've felt in the universe" I said smiling.

"So no kissing except for what we saw?" Jess asked as the memories of us on his couch came back and a blush crept onto my face.

"So there was" Tash smiled.

"Aw that's adorable Ash" they both said smiling.

"Well while you where off kissing Mr. billionaire we were watching movies and having a girls night without you" Jess told me.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Good but not as good as your night" Tash replied.

"Did you sleep in that?" Jess asked me and I shook my head.

"no he lent me some clothes to sleep in" I replied and both girls nodded and smiled at me.

"Just wait it won't be long till you both fall in love and have babies and-" I cut Jess off by putting my hand over her mouth.

"Woh calm down there Jess" I told her and moved my hand away.

"I'm just saying" she said.

"Okay well I'm going to get changed and have a shower" I told them and walked to the room. I grabbed out some clothes and my towel before I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me and locked it. I turned on the water and stripped before the water was just right and I hopped in. Once I finished I hopped out and got changed into my grey track pants and my white baggy singlet with a pocket on the left breast. I put my dirty clothes with the others and put my towel hanging up. I made my way to the room and grabbed out my phone and ear phones and walked into the spare room that hand some floor space. I shut the door and put my ear phones in and I found the song I wanted and slipped my phone into my pocket. As the music played I began to dance to the music. I didn't care about anything but the music and my body. I needed to practice even though I was on holiday because I have a competition when I get back home which is really big for me. I would mark it through the first time then the second time was full out. The dance soon came to an end and I was puffing which was good cause it meant I was going at it. I opened the door and walked out to the loungeroom where the aircon was and sat near it. Tash came and sat next to me and smiled.

"Where's Jess?" I asked.

"She went to the shops, so how was your dance practice?" She asked me.

"Good I think I got it but I'll still practice" I replied as she nodded.

"You'll rock the competition sis" she told me and I smiled.

"Thanks" I said. We sat there chatting when I got a text from Jess.

Jess: you and Theo are everywhere image attached

I opened the image that was attached which made my mouth drop.