Chapter 6

Picture of Theo up the top😊
__________________________________________________________

He was in dressed in a black button up shirt and a Cameral coloured pants. He had nice converse on. I hopped off the ledge I was leaning on and walked over to him. Once he saw me I saw him smile a general smile which made him look more attractive if that was even possible.

"You look stunning" he complimented and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Thank you, so do you" I told him.

"Thank you, after you" he said and I thanked him again before hopping into the limo. He hopped in after me and the door closed behind him. Calleb hopped into the drivers side and began to drive off. I looked at him to see he had shaved his stubble.

"Where are we going?" I asked which made him look at me.

"That my dear is a surprise" he replied smiling at me.

"Aw really it's not a surprise if I know we are going somewhere for dinner" I told him and he just smirked.

"Yeah but you don't know where we are going" he replied and I sat back into the seat and grumbled.

"This isn't fair I don't like surprises" I sighed.

"I do cause when I see their faces its priceless" he said. The rest of the ride was quite but it wasn't an uncomfortable one it was alright. I looked out the window of the limo to see all the lights everywhere and people walking around. Some walking in and out of buildings. I smiled at the city at night it was a beautiful sight. The limo soon stopped and the door was opened.

Theo hopped out and put his hand out which I took I mine and I felt a spark go through me. He helped me out of the car and I thanked Calleb. I looked in front of us to see a beautiful looking restaurant. The outside was just wow. You could see inside and everyone in here looked fancy and dressed up I don't think their was one person who wasn't dressed up nice. We walked up to the front door and Theo opened it. Once the door opened my ears were filled with talking, laughter and music. We walked inside and up to a man behind a desk.

"Hi I made a reservation for Rockwell" Theo told the man. The men looked in his book before he looked back at us.

"Ah yes Mr.Rockwell right this way" the man said standing up. He looked older than us probably in his 30's. We followed him through the tables of people. There was chandeliers hanging from the roof. We made our way to a table and Theo pulled out my chair for me. I thanked him and sat down as she pushed my chair in god I hope I'm not to heavy. He walked around and sat down across from me.

"Here are your menus hope you have a lovely night" the man said handing us both our menus and walking off. I looked in the menu at the different foods which sounded pretty good but once I looked at the price and my eyes went wide. I looked up at Theo to see him looking through the menu.

"the food here is so expensive" I said making him look up at me.

"Don't worry about the price I got it" he said and I just looked at him. I don't want him to spend money on me I would feel like shit.

"You don't have to pay for me I can pay for myself" I said putting the menu down. He put his menu down and put his hand on top of mine making sure not to break eye contact. I felt the Sparks again just from the small gesture he did.

"I know I have to but I want to so order whatever you want" he said not taking his hand off mine. I just nodded giving into him and he pulled his hand away to look through the menu again I felt my hand go cold from the loss of his warmth from his hand. I opened the menu back up and looked through it. I decided to go for the stake and mushrooms. I placed the menu down just as a girl walked over to us.