Chapter 44: Autographs and Basketball

Dan's POV:

I walk into the arena around 11 the next morning. When I get into the locker room what do I find...the entire team asleep on the floor. Just a few pictures were taken and I head to my office. As soon as I sit down, my phone starts to ring. Tonight we have the season ticket holders coming for a autograph session at 5 to 8.

"Hello?" I say as I put the phone on speaker.

"Dan, what time are the doors going to open for the autograph session tonight?" one of the guards asks.

"Um, I was thinking 4." I say.

"Ok thank you." he says as he hangs up. This event can be very stressful, having to plan everything and have the players know where they need to go. Making a map of the arena for the fans so they know where the players are and who is sitting together. My main job right now is telling the team to be ready and getting everything set up. I get up and walk back into the locker room.

"Guys!" I say and no one moves. "GUYS!" I scream and only Kate wakes up.

"Crap FAME!" she screams as she jumps up and looks at me. I laugh. "What?"

"What about Fame?" I ask.

"Oh, I had a dream about her, that's all." she smiles.

"Get everyone up and I will be back in 10." I say as I walk back to my office.

Kate's POV:

"GUYS! GET UP!" I scream, and no one moves. "Fine." I snap as I get a spray bottle and fill it with cold water. I walk up to James and spray his face. His eyes shoot open as he jumps.

"Kate! What the hell?" he snaps and I laugh as I turn to Chris. As I spray his face he freaks out and jumps. Next is Geno, Sid, Max, Beau, Pascal and Letang. Soon everyone else is up because James woke them up.

"You're no fun." I whine as I spray his face again.

"Please stop." he hisses.

"Coach is going to be back in 5." I say and everyone nods.

"Oh, we have the autograph session tonight don't we?" Pascal says.

"Yes you do." coach says. "Be here tonight at 3:30. Doors open at 4 and the session starts at 5." We all nod and head out. James drops Pascal, Chris and I off at our houses. I head inside and take a quick shower. When I am done I decide on what to wear. Maybe skinny jeans and my USA polo, or jean shorts and a tank. I finally decide on jeans shorts and my hot pink tank. I curled my hair, and put on my makeup. I look at the time and I get my phone, car keys and head to the arena. When I get there I see my sweater hanging by my locker. I smile as James walks in and sits next to me.

"You look beautiful." he says as he kisses me.

"Thanks." I blush. When the rest of the team gets to the arena coach comes in and explains to us where we are signing. I am with James, Sid, Geno and Pascal. We all put on our sweaters and head to our sections and when the fans see us they cheer. We sit down and start to singing. Some fans took pictures with us and some gave me dirty looks when they see my ring.

"Don't worry about them babe." James whispers. I nod as I continue to sign autographs. This one little girl was so cute. She comes up to me and is barely able to speak.

"Katlin Maxwell?" she says in a sweet voice.

"Yes, what is you're name?" I ask.

"Kayla." she replies. I smile as i write her a little note.