Chapter 31: Watch You're Back Amanda

Amana's POV:

Kate's party sucked. How can they stand her. She is a stuck up snob who only cares for herself, and she is a puck bunny. As soon as Sid dumped her she went right to Neal. My boss only said to get her away from Sid, so I will leave her and Neal alone...for now. I hear my phone ring and I run over to it.

Me: "Hello?"

...: "Is it done?"

Me: "Yes, she left Sid..." I start but I am cut off.

...: "Good job Amanda!"

Me: "Boss you didn't let me finish. She left Sid but she is with Neal now."

...: "WHAT?"

Me: "I did what you wanted and got her way from Sid."

...: "Get her to me!"

Me: "yes sir." I hang up and I see Sid walk in and he sits next to me.

"Who was on the phone?" he asks.

"Oh, my friend." I smile and he kisses my forehead. Sid is all mine now, and he hates Kate. I move closer to him and put my head on his chest.

"I love you." he whispers. I pause and than reply.

"I love you too." ...no I don't.

Kate's POV:

I wake up wrapped in James's arms. I turn around and I look at him. He is still sleeping but he has a smile on his face. I buried my head in his chest and he pulls me close.

"Shh....don't wake them." I hear Flower say.

"They look so cute" Pascal says.

"Do we have to prank them?" Tanner asks. Just to scare them I moan and move a little.

"She is still sleeping." Pascal says. "One,"

"Two," Tanner says

"THREE!" Flower yells as they pull the blanket off of us. I grab it right before it hits the floor.

"Really guys?" I ask as I sit up.

"You're awake?" Flower asks.

"I have been awake." I explain. The three look at me than they walk out.

"Who was that?" James asks as he opens his eyes.

"Pascal, Flower and Tanner tried to pull the blanket off us." I say as I smile. He mumbles something under his breath and than pulls me close to him. I pull the blanket back over us. "Are you cold?" I ask and he nods. "I will be right back." I say as I get up and walk to my suit case. I get a blanket and walk back over to James. "Better?" I say as I lay the blanket over the other one.

"Yes, thank you." he says as I lay back down. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close.  "I cant believe Sid took Amanda." James says.

"Why does she have to ruin everything?" I ask. "But she did start something better." I say and James smiles.

"I love you." he says as he kisses my cheek. 

"I love you more." I say as I kiss his cheek. "How long do you think she will play Sid?" I ask.

"Could be forever, I mean she just wants the money." James explains. It would  kill me to see Sid with Amanda, but I am happy with James. I love him so much.