Chapter 34: Blake is Finally Out Of My Life

James's POV:

Kate rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I kiss her forehead. Everyone is talking and laughing. I hear a clap of thunder and I look to the sky. It is getting dark and everyone starts to head to the house. I try to pick Kate up but she opens her eyes. "James, you don't have to." she says as she gets up. I smile and pick her up anyway. She playfully punches my chest. Everyone went to the house and Kate and I are the only ones that are outside. It starts to rain. I look at her and she smiles. I pull her close and she brushes her lips against mine. As the kiss deepens the rain falls harder. Kate pulls away to catch her breath and I do the same. She smiles than frowns.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask and I hug her. She doesn't even have to say anything I look in her eyes and I know Sid and Amanda had the same idea that we did. "Don't pay attention to them babe." I say as I kiss her. She smiles and deepens the kiss. I pick her up and carry her in the house. She smiles as I place her on the couch. I sit next to her and she moves closer to me. I smile as I wrap my arms around her. Tanner walks over and hands Kate and I towels. "Thanks." I say as I dry myself off and Kate does the same. I remember that Kate is going to the Olympics this summer. I want her to mine for the rest of my life, so I have a plain.

"James?" Kate asks snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes beautiful?" I ask.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Nothing babe." I say as I smile. She kisses my cheek. The storm starts to move closer and it start to thunder and lighting. The entire team is sitting in the living room watching TV. The power goes out and Amanda screams at the top of her lungs.

"Who was that?" Flower asks.

"Amanda." Kate says. Amanda comes running in the house but there is no Sid.

"Kate, I need you're help!" Amanda screams.

"What's wrong?" Kate asks as she jumps up and runs after Amanda.

"Hurry!" Amanda screams. Kate runs out with Amanda and I follow the two.

"JAMES!" Kate screams and Flower and I run out to her. "JAMES HELP!" she screams again. When I get outside I notice Sid, Kate and Amanda standing against the side of the house. 

"Don't come any closer!" someone screams. I look into the dark and I see a familiar face.

"Blake, what do you want?" Kate snaps.

"I want you babe. You left me to move to Pitt and I find you with someone else?" Blake snaps. "I thought you loved me."

"I did! But not anymore, Blake move on!" Kate screams. He moves closer to her. "Blake let Sid and Amanda go."

"No." he snaps.

"They have nothing to do don't me or you. Let them go!"  

"If you broke up with Sid, than you are with...Neal now." Blake snaps as he grabs me and throws me next to Kate. "If anyone make a move, Kate and James will get it."

Kate's POV:

"You'll get it." I snap.

"Oh baby, I know you would never hurt me." Blake snaps. "Inside now! All of you." I feel like Blake is going to hurt us.

"No!" I scream. He runs up to me pushes James and I into the house than grabs Sid and Amanda. 

"No one gets in and no one gets out!" Blake says as he locks the back door and front door. I see Jordan, Letang, and Pascal sneak up stairs. Jordan shows his phone and 911 is shown on the screen. I nod and they walk into a bedroom, close and lock the door.