Memories

"The red dot is where he is," Ark Arrow explained, bring out blueprints and pointing to a red dot. "He goes there daily to report to someone. I don't know who, but someone powerful. All I know is that that person is a woman. A telepathic woman."

"Telepethetic?" Brian repeated. "You mean like mind control and brain invasion?"

"Techically," Arrow answered, pulling out a paper. "He only foes there once a week, so if we find out which day he goes there-"

"Then we could attack on that day hit both of them, hard," I finished.

"Exactly," Arrow agreed.

"This is simple," Alex observed.

"Not when the action starts," Arrow disagreed. "There's gonna be a strong securtiy there. Gaurds, cameras, mines, bombs, everything you can possibly think of. Getting passed there won't be the hard part, the hard part is fighting Aveline's dad and that woman."

"Ok," Lindal said. "So how do we find out when Av's dad goes there?"

"You don't need to worry about that, I've installed hidden cameras around that area. Maybe about a few weeks before we could go and attack, we gotta be sure that he goes on that day."

"So what do we do in the mean time?" I aksed.

"Wait. Act like regular teenagers. You guys got the fighting part. Let us do the rest."

"Us?" Alex asked, his eyes narrowed in suspision.

"My wife and I, she helps me with these things," Arrow answered without a slight hesitation.

Alex, satisfied with the answer, nodded his approval. I rolled. Why does Alex need to do that?

"So, you're telling us to nothing?" Brian asked.

"Basically," Arrow replied. "Just go home. Sleep, go to school, eat, go to parties, go on dates. Just go home and act like nothing happened."

"Did you say go on dates?" Lindal asked.

"Yeah, I did. Don't try to hide it, I know that all four of you are dating each other." All four of us turned red.

"How much do you know?" I aksed.

"A lot," He answered. "Now all you guys, go home, kiss, have fun, play that game of yours-" Me and Lindal both smirked as the boys became redder- "act like nothing happeded. They have spies in many places. If they can think that you're not finding him, than we have the advantage."

"If you say that, than aren't they gonna think that it's weird how we went into my old home and coming back out with nothing?" I asked.

"Which is why I brought this," He answered. He pulled out four duffel bags. "You're gonna pretened that these are bags of Aveline's stuff."

I chuckled weakly. "You know I don't have that much stuff, right?"

"You don't? I thought you did."

"You're thinking of Lindal, she has tons of stuff. I don't have anything special. That's why I always need to go to the mall every time there's a party," I said, glaring at Lindal. She smiled back at me.

"Well, they don't know that, so go on with it," Arrow said, throwing us each a bag. I caught it and staggared back from the weight.

"What did you put in here?" I snapped.

"My daughter's old clothes," He answered. "Now get out, complain, blah, just go!" We all grumbled and dragged the bags out. I saw a man walk by. I instantly saw that it was a spy. He was good at hiding it, but I could still tell with years of training.