Xoxo

We went in and I slammed the door shut. Lindal plopped down on her bed. "So, when is the killing gonna start?" She asked with a smile.

I glared at her. "Why did you tell Alex my personal stuff?"

"No worries! I told him how to spell your name, since you said that everyone spells it like e- v- e- l- y- n. And then I told him you're favorite color. I told him to guess. Never guessed the right one. And then I told him you're birthday. That was the funny part, because he's only two days older than you."

"WHAT?!!" I yelled.

"Yeah. C'mon, let's get some kind rest. You can sleep on the extra bed," she said, pulling out a mattress from under her bed. Then she walked to a drawer and pulled out a bed sheet. "Here." She tossed me it and I caught it. I began to pull it onto the mattress. She looked out the window. "It's Grace!!"

I walked down an opened the door. Grace stood there with a black bag in her hands. I was so grateful to see that she was alright. "Hey, Grace!!" I said. "Thanks for getting my stuff for me!"

"No problem, Av. Stay safe, ok? We're staying at my bro's house."

"Which bro?"

"Larry."

"Oh, say hi for me."

"Ok, bye!"

"Bye!" I shut the door. I walked upstairs to Lindal's room. I put the bag next to the mattress.

"The boys wanna come," Lindal announced.

I groaned. "I already dealed with their stupidity for the whole day!"

"Well, alright," she said sadly. "I'll just cancel the Teen Wolf episode we were gonna watch!"

I immediately perked up. "They can come!!"

She smiled. "Of course they can. You can go change. I already did." She was in her pajamas, well not really. She wore a neon pink t- shirt and some sweatpants. I went into the bathroom. I pulled on a blue shirt on and some joggers. Then I went back outside. "They're coming!!"

I collapsed onto the mattress, leaning my back against the wall. I pulled the blankets over my legs. I grabbed a book that was inside the bag. I began to read.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and Lindal jumped up and out the room to open the door. I heard the bedroom door open. And a voice called out, "Who reads books these days?" It was Alex. His presence made me remember his phone.

And without looking up, I responded, "I do, got a problem?"

"No," he said. He sat down on the mattress next to me. "So, whatcha reading?"

"You can read too, right? Why don't you read the title?" I asked.

"Delirium. That's a...cool book," he said. He took out his phone. "Hey, when I let you borrow my phone, did you-"

Lindal came stomping in. "Hey, guys!! Teen Wolf, here we come!!" She yelled. Brian was sitting at the desk chair. She plopped down on her bed. No one moved. She looked around. "Well, hello! You guys aren't gonna see it when you sit there! Get on the bed!"

I groaned and climbed onto the bed next to her. She grabbed the remote as Alex and Brian climbed on. Alex sat next to me and Brian sat next to Lindal. Lindal turned it on and we began to watch Teen Wolf.

"Who's your fav?" Lindal asked me.

"Kira, she is the best," I replied.

"No she's not!!" Lindal denied. "Lydia, is fav!"

"Well, yeah. Since you kinda look like her," Brian replied. "My favorite is Derek. He's like me, hot, but scary."

"Yeah. You're so hot," I said sarcastically.

"Not as hot as me!!" Alex said with grin. His hand was under his chin, as if he was a model. "My favorite is Stiles."

"Everyone loves him!!" Lindal snapped. We began to watch it silently.

When the episode finished we all shut the tv off sadly. That was one of the best episodes on earth. We all sat on Lindal's bed in a circle. Brian was on his phone while talking. Lindal and me were playing catch with her pillow. Alex was watching us.

"Kira was so kick ass!!" I yelled.

"Uh, that's not the best part," Alex replied. "All the scenes with Stiles in it was the best."

I rolled my eyes. "For pete's sake, Brian, get off your phone!!!"

"I'm checking something!" He snapped. Then he looked up. "I need to go home. You can stay, Alex. Oh, and before I leave, Lindal I'm a little hungry. Got any food?"

Lindal sighed and slid off the bed. "Why are you always hungry?" She asked. She opened the door. "Let's go."

They left. Now it was just me and Alex. We both say in awkward silence.

"So," I said. "You were gonna ask me something about you're phone?"

"Oh, right," he said. "Did you see anything?"

"I saw the lock screen-" at the mention of that, his face turned uncomfortable- "the password, the home page and the contacts list."

"That's...cool," he said.

"Cool?!!" I yelled incredulously. "You wrote my name on your lock screen!! And not to mention my birthday as your password!!"

He leaned forward, causing my heart to thump louder. "You're saying that you don't like it?" He asked.

"I... I don't know. But that's stalking!"

"Lindal told me. That's not stalking."

"Did you ask?"

"No."

"I am gonna kill her so hard!!" I hissed. "I am gonna grab my knife and stab it right into her-" his lips touched mine.

I could feel his arm around my waist and the other leaning on the bed right next to my thigh. It was so unexpected that I fell backwards on the bed. Alex, who was still holding me, fell right next to me. But he kept on kissing me, not caring.

I could feel my heart thumping as his other arm curled around my waist. I closed my eyes. I don't know how to explain this feeling. It's like a burst of sunshine went through me.

For once, I could forget my dad, Ethan, mom. I could forget about everything. This felt...nice. I didn't know that a kiss could make you feel like this. I've never been kissed before. Never in my life. I mean I've been licked by a dog, if that counts.

Then his lips parted from me, but he still held on. "Did you like that?" He asked with a smile.

"I hated it," I whispered smiling back. "But why do you like me? Why not Kylie, or something?"

"Why are you asking me that? You don't want me to like you?"

"Just wondering. I mean, Kylie's popular and even boy likes her."

"Not every boy. And I don't like her because she wants to be loved, so she acts like a snob."

"Oh."

"So, wanna be my girlfriend?"

I leaned into him and kissed him. It was a short, but sweet kiss. "Does that answer your question?" He grinned.