Plan

"Are you alright?" Alex asked.

"For pete's sake!! I'm fine!!" I yelled, slamming the locker shut with my good arm. The bell rang.

"Need help carrying stuff?" Lindal asked.

"Guys! I can take care of myself," I assured, walking to biology. "I have a cut in my arm, I'm not paralyzed completely."

"Well, if you say so, bye!!!" Lindal said. She jogged away to her next class, leaving Alex and me.

"Ok, Harper, get outta here!" I ordered. "Or I'm gonna blame my lateness on you, and just saying, Miss Jones does not tolerate lateness."

"Ok, fine!! I'll see you later. Bye!" Alex replied, walking away. I was kind of sad that he left without giving a fight.

I rolled me eyes and walked to my next class. I sat down at a desk and took out my stuff. Then Jared, a guy that I know, sat next to me. Me and him get along, but we're not friends. He makes me uncomfortable sometimes.

"Hi, Aveline," he greeted.

"Hi, Jared," I replied.

"Nice shoes," he said.

"Uh, thanks. But you know I wear these almost every day right?"

His ears immediately turned pink. "Uh, no, I didn't!"

I nodded, confused. Boys are weird. Then the teacher came in and the lesson began.

Lunch time came. And this time, I considered lunch time as hell. The boys sat with us today. Alex, Brain and their idiot gang.

When the came to us, me and Lindal looked at each other. At the corner of my eye, I saw Jared staring at us, mr in general. It made me uncomfortable. I ignored it.

Lindal sat in front of me and next to her was Brian. Alex sat next to me. Lindal and I looked around confused.

After a few minutes, I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Ok, people, what's the big deal here?" I asked.

"Big deal?" Brian asked.

"Yeah, how come all of you are sitting here?" Lindal agreed.

"You don't want us to sit here? Because we can move," Alex said, getting up. Half of me wanted him to, but the other half wanted him to stay.

"No!" Lindal said. "Just curious."

"We can't?" A guy asked.

"We're just not use to so many people," I explained.

"Well, get use to it!!" Another yelled.

"I just can't believe I have to deal with you morons everyday," I mumbled.

"What?" Alex asked.

"Nothing!!" I answered. Then someone slammed the table next to me. I already knew who it was without looking up.

Kylie Brown. Queen bee, every guy drooling for her and every girl idolizing her. Well, not every girl and every boy. I don't idolize her. I don't even talk to her because she's a bitch. I don't tell her, but I don't respect her.