Party

"No," Lindal said. "No, no, and no." I threw down the dress, annoyed. Lindal came to my house spontaneously to pick out a dress for me. And she came 4 hours early. I have no idea why, but she was seriously getting in my nerves. She doesn't like any of my dresses. I pulled out the last one. "No."

I sighed. "You're saying no to all of them. So, now I have no dress to wear. How about the way I like it? Pants and shirt?"

"Mm, no," she said, getting up. "We are going to the mall. Oh, and don't worry, I'm paying!"

"Wait, what?" I screeched. "We are not going to the mall!"

"Yeah, we are," she insisted. She dragged me out and pulled on her shoes. "C'mon! We only got three hours left!!"

"Fine," I grumbled. I pulled on some sneakers.

"Uh, no," she said.

"What are you saying no for!!!" I screamed angrily.

"Put on some boots, sneakers don't look good on that outfit."

I glared at her and changed my shoes. She pulled me out the door and into her car.

We drove to the mall and Lindal pulled over. "Time to pick a dress!" She said happily. She got out of the car. I stomped out and slammed the door shut. We went into the mall and she began to pick dresses for me.

After a dozen tries, she came upon one that she thought would fit me perfectly. "Look!" She said. "It's blue, your favorite color!!!" I grabbed the dress and stomped into the dressing room. I pulled it on and stomped outside.

"It looks great!!!" She cried, spinning me around. "Perfect even!!!! Time for the high heels!!!"

"I am not wearing high heels!!!" I yelled. But she pushed my into the dressing room and I changed. Then she dragged me out. We took the rest of the hour looking for high heels.

I was telling her the story of me almost falling off a building with high heels. But she ignored me. Lindal can be so infuriating sometimes.

She came to a one inch heels. It was silver and sparkly. Even though high heels aren't my favorite, I gotta say, Lindal has good taste. The shoes match with the dress perfectly.

We went to the cashier and went home. I followed her to my room and I changed. I pulled on the high heels.

"Ok, now for the hair," she said. She pushed me into the seat. "I think I'm gonna curl it!"

I rolled my eyes. "Even if I said no, you'll still do it, won't you?" I asked.

"Yep," she grabbed the curling iron and began to curl it. Then she put my hair on one shoulder and sprayed hair spray on it.

Then she took off my blue studs and changed them to silver dangles. She threw me a sliver bracelet. I clasped it onto my wrist. Then she grabbed the stick of lipstick. "Are you serious?" I asked incredulously. "I am not putting that on!!"

"You're not putting it on, I am," she said and she put it on my lips.

"This is not going well," I grumbled after she was done.

"Come look at yourself!" She called. She dragged me to the mirror on my closet door. "You look so different!! You actually look like a girl!!" Yeah. It was true. My straight dark brown hair had turned into an unruly, curly mess. But the thing is, it looked good. Lindal really had good taste.

"So you're saying that I usually look like guy?" I asked.

"No, just more like tomboy. Now you look like girly girl!!!"