Chap. 49: Case Closed

CASE CLOSED...

...Multiple-Personality Disorder.

To put it simply, a psychological disorder typically associated with childhood trauma, in which somebody appears to have two or more distinct personalities that are present at different times and dominate behavior.

At a young age, Sicily had been diagnosed with Disorganized Schizophrenia, and had been prescribed constant calming medications, antipsychotics, and occasional check-ups. A diary entry found later on reports that one of her earliest memories were sitting in front of a stranger and telling them about her day and drinking a strange, powdery liquid afterward. As she grew, the liquid turned into capsules and tablets she was able to swallow with the aid of water.

In her case, however, Sicily's MPD (that sounds like a police force) stemmed from a near-overdose of medications at age ten. When she awoke the next day on a hospital bed, reports say that the miscreant spoiled brat had suddenly transformed into a docile child. She retained her memories, knowing names and numbers and dates, but she showed no sign of past behavior. Relatives were actually relieved, believing it be for the best. The memory loss seemed of third person however, as she knew everyone and everything she knew before, except herself. She didn't know who she was, her birthday, nothing. But her educational capabilities seemed to have evolved somewhat than her pass scribbles of incoherence.

Intake of past medications continued for a month before halted by the father, who believed that there was no more use for them, despite the doctor's advice to continue them for further examination. The father found no more need to waste time and money to put together something that was already fixed. Her broken child was suddenly whole again, so why bother?

No official reports were ever found concerning the mother. Rumors say she disappeared after Sicily's birth, and no one has heard of her since, not even close relations. The father refuses to speak a word concerning her.

That was a trait poignant about the father. Ever since Sicily could start moving her limbs freely, all he saw was a broken little child, impossible to ever enjoy the simplicity of life her peers would at the same age. The same face of the woman he married and left him, but a doll with a cracked head. What he didn't know was that, despite her disorder, Sicily was quite perceptive, and smarter than most even before her memory loss. She had a knack of telling how others immediately viewed her, but the doctors said it was all but part of her ailment, her delusions, that thin line she stood on that confused her whether what she saw was real or not.

Shame on them, for it was because they looked at her as though she was a broken toy that made her open the cap of her medications that day. She swallowed the bottle of capsules as much as her small throat allowed her, and the next they saw of her, she was unconscious on the floor. If it wasn't overdoes, she would have surely died of choking. Even back then, she had a murderous outlook on the world, and her bloodlust for others seemed to have stemmed from her own suicidal thoughts all the way back then.

A year and a half after Sicily's medications were halted, she began to exhibit characteristics reminiscent of her past self, a sign that she was regaining her memories, if only unconsciously. Mostly while in the act of peer bullying though.

Medications continued half a year later, when reports were filed against her and her classmate, Ruby Faint, when they crossed the line and sent a fellow student to the hospital.

Reports were lost the next week, theoretically by the influential hands of both girls' fathers.

By middle school, Sicily continued on her bullying, which at the time was an act not serious enough to be filed law suit against, adults believing it to be harmless teasing.

By graduation, some of her accomplishments were found out, and these included the following:

1. Hospitalizing another fellow student by exposing them to their allergies.

2. Having a fellow student skip class for an entire semester after organizing them to be showered in a bucket of pig guts.

3. Threatening a fellow student to give up their role at a play for someone else, and in the end backing out for all blame to fall on them, causing them to transfer schools.

There were more, but the top three were most vital to the investigation.

After getting separated from her emotional pillar, Ruby Faint, Sicily laid low during freshman year of high school at Diamonds High, but witnesses suggest she's been plotting her rampage since.

She had targeted the top three victims listed above, leaving the last one to be dealt with, terrorizing them for three days straight. An anonymous tip stated her motive was to destroy the personality she herself made after attempting suicide when she was ten and regain full control of her body.

Now Sicily will be taken to a private school in Europe where her father had been legally advised to keep continuous tabs on her and to report back to the authorities as soon as their flight lands. For now, the father had been sued for multiple crimes, but one private party who wished to remain anonymous under the alias Flyt Brute filed a law suit against the father for child endangerment, neglect, and many more concerning the rights of teenagers and below.

With as many lawyers as reporters now following their every step, the Ambers were legally advised to lay low for as long as possible, hinting to never return to the US.

Report Compiled by: Bastet :3

Operation: Broken Jewel

Case Closed

Cardor half-heartedly threw the file on the table, leaning back on his swivel chair and blankly gazing at is computer screen where his favorite game was booting up. He sighed, stamped then signed the folder, then grabbed his controller. The week had been too stressful, and tomorrow was another school day. Might as well make the night worthwhile before the sun rises.

He glanced back at the bold letters staring back at him, then made 'tsk' sound before wearing his headphones and started battling for real.

Tomorrow was another day.