Sam X Reader.

You got back from a hunt with the boys and you were covered in blood.  You were fighting off another vengeful spirit, who then exploded in blood after you put it to rest.  You stagger into the hotel room, laughing at Dean, who kept complaining about all the blood that was in the car.

 "You're gonna help me clean the freakn car, I swear to God, you will."  he growled, flicking blood droplets off his hand.  Sam smiled and headed towards the shower, but you stepped in front of him.

" Uh no, have you heard the term lady' s first?"  you said, laughing. Sam looked at me, a smirk spreading across his face. 

" Well, I'll fight you for it."  he said, deviously. 

" Screw you both I'm going in the shower."  Dean growled, and pushed past both of us, and went into the shower, closing the door behind him.

" Dibs on second!" you and Sam said at the same time.  You glare at him, and he just smiled. 

"Thats it, you' re dead!"  you growl playfully and tackle him.  He falls on his back, and you pin him on the floor. 

" You' re pretty strong for a little girl like yourself." Sam said, strained. 

" Yeah, I work out, there hun." you huffed. 

" Yeah I can tell but I'm sorry when I do things like this-" Sam said and kissed  you fully on the lips.

You gasped, suprised at this action and let him go, and then he pulled away quickly and pinned you to the floor, a grin plastered on his face.

" NO FAIR!!" you yell.

" Its not about fair. And I said sorry!"  Sam said shrugging. 

" Well.... Sorry."  you said sweetly and kneed him in the groin. 

Sam groaned in pain and fell to the ground, wincing.  Suddenly you felt guilty and you went to his side and looked at him, your eyes full of worry. 

" Shit, Sam I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I didn't mean to.."  You began, but Sam just smiled.

" Its fine, y/n don' t worry about it. You won." he said, pain still in his voice.

" Awww Sammy I didn't mean-" 

" Hey, you can only call me Sammy on occasion."  he laughed.  You felt bad, and you didn't know what else to do, so you leaned in and kissed him, slow and passionate. 

He sighed, and pulled you ontop of him,you tasted blood on him, but you didn't care.  Suddenly you heard the door open and the air felt warm and steamy. 

" Sam- What the hell is going on? Oh for Gods sake, knock it off with the soap opera thing!"  Dean yelled, and walked to his room, slamming the door. 

You smiled and turned back to Sam, who was laughing. 

" You wanna go first?"  You asked. 

" No, go ahead, its fine.  I can wait. You have more blood on you than I do."  Sam said and went to the couch and turned on the t.v. 

You walked to the bathroom and turned on the shower, closing the door behind you.  You got in used the cold water, so that Sam could still have hot water.  You got out, and wrapped a towel around  you and began walking to your room, but Sam stopped you. 

" Hey y/n?" he called.

" Yeah?" you said.

" Goodnight."  he said.

" Goodnight, Sammyboy."  you said smiling. 

You went to your room and closed the door, sighing.