DeanXReader.

(Dean's pov)

I woke up to find that Y/n wasn't in bed with me.  But I heard the shower being turned on so I lied back down, smiling.  Sam was snoring in the bed next to me.   I began to feel drowsy, my eyes getting heavy.  I soon fell back asleep. 

(Your pov) 

You finally got out of the shower. The bathroom was steamy and warm.  You got dressed into your favorite pair of jean shorts and a Metallica T-shirt.   When you got ready, you looked out to see Dean and Sam still sleeping.  you crawled into the bed with Dean and began kissing him slowly. 

" Mmm whats up pumpkin?" he mumbled in his sleep. 

" Its time to get up!" you whispered. 

" Is it now?" he said opening his eyes. 

" Yeah." You said giggling. 

" Where's breakfast?" he asked. 

"Not here." You replied. 

" Then I don't feel like getting up." Dean said softly, playing with a strand of your (y/c/h) hair. 

" Awe Dean but you have to!" you whined. 

" Shhh! Sammy is trying to sleep!" Dean hushed. 

"Oh right sorry." You mumble, your face starting to burn. 

" If I go out and get some breakfast with you will you be quiet and let Sammy sleep?" Dean asked. 

" Yes sir!" You mocked. 

Dean raised an eyebrow. 

" I mean yes.. I uh will." You said, blushing. 

"Good. Lemme get dressed." He said, getting out of bed. 

You looked away as you saw he began to strip in only his boxers.  " You can look at me now." he said and you turned to see he was all dressed, with a smirk on his face. 

" You ready?" he asked.

" I was born ready." you said happily.  You walked out the motel room and got into Baby.  Dean started the engine and began driving through the town. 

" Where to?" he asked. 

" Um.. the diner next to the bank?" You offered. 

" Sounds good to me!" Dean said and took a turn and then pulled into the lot. But your stomach dropped when you saw your ex's  2005 mustang parked in the lot.  "Shit.." you whisper. 

" What? Whats wrong?" Dean asked. 

" My ex..Damien." You mumble. 

" Your what?" He asked, his eyes narrowing. 

" My ex. His name is Damien.  I fucking hate him, after what he did to me." You said, anger rising in the pit of your stomach. 

"Don't worry about that douche. He's probably an idiot. " Dean said and got out of the car.  He opened the car door for you and you got out.   The two of you walked in the diner to see Damien and some slut making out in a booth.  You bit your lower lip in anger. Dean seemed to notice and put his warm hand in yours.  " Its gonna be okay. Don't worry about him, don't make eye contact, and don't talk to him unless he chooses to talk to you." he whispered in your ear. He kissed your cheek and led you to a table for two.  He was right. You shouldn't worry about it. But the thought of that SLUT and HIM together made you queasy.  A waitress came in and got both of your orders and soon it came out. Dean began to eat, but you just looked at your food, your hunger long gone. 

" Baby, you haven't touched your food." Dean said, nodding towards your waffles. 

" Er, you can have them.." You said, his voice taking you out of thought. 

Dean's eyes narrowed.  " Come here." he said. 

You walked over to him, not looking in his eyes. 

" Y/n.. Y/N look at me. " he said taking his two fingers to gently lift your face towards his.

" He can't hurt you anymore, okay? He won't and if he does I'll break his neck." He said.  You nodded, still angry. 

" Y/n you are perfect. In every way. You're beautiful and smart and extremely strong willed.  You are confident and stunning and just everything that bastard doesn't deserve which is good for me because then I can keep you for myself." he said softly. 

This made you smile, blushing.  Dean stood up and kissed you, his lips tasting of syrup and blueberries. 

" I love you, (y/n)" he said.

" I love you too." you said. 

" Are you going to eat now?" He asked.

" I guess." You sighed, and sat down and began to dig into your now cold waffles. 

Sure you were mad at your ex for cheating on you but you got lucky he did otherwise you wouldn't have been able to be with Dean.  And that was a blessing.