Weddings. (Castiel X Reader)

(For effect, listen to Marry You by Bruno Mars.) 

You and Cas were walking on a beach, and the sun was begining to set.  You day was full of adventure. You took Cas shopping in a mall for the first time.  Then you had lunch at a diner. After that you went for icecream, where Cas got vanilla icecream all over his face so you had wipe it off with several napkins.  Then after that you spent the day at the beach and taught him how to make sand castles, even though you didn't have any shovels or buckets.  So you basically made sand hills.  

Now you were walking along the shoreline, holding Castiel's hand in yours. 

" Hey Cas?" You asked, looking at him.

" Yes?" he said, his blue eyes seeming to smile. 

" Did you have fun today?" you asked, looking unsure of yourself. 

" Of course. I have fun every time I spend time with you." he said, squeezing your hand tighter. 

" No, I mean.. well at least for me this time it was different...  I feel like I had the best time of my life with you, and we didn't even do much."  you explained, a smile crept on your face. 

Cas contemplated this for a second before responding.  

" Yes, y/n it did feel different.  I felt something in my heart.  It hurt at first, I thought I had too many of the hamburgers and I was having a heartattack like Dean warned me, but then I realized something.. I realized what God had taught me all those years ago. About never ending love.  I thought in this world, that that never existed.  But when I am with you, the scripts of love and never ending love run through my head and they do not stop. Its odd isn't it?"  he said smiling.

" Yes it is."  you said, blushing.

You see from a distance that a couple were walking as well down the beach when suddenly the man got down on one knee and held out a box to the girl. The girl jumped up and down and they crashed into an embrace.  

" What was that?" Castiel asked. 

" Oh that? That guy justed asked her to marry her.  Like to forever be his.. you know, till death do us part?"  you said, nudging him. 

" I have heard of the weddings, yes. But I have not heard of the asking of being married." Cas said, looking stunned. 

" Whats wrong?" you ask.  

"Hold on." he said and zapped out of sight.  You just stood there, unable to believe he had just done that to you.  You waited for a while and the sky turned crimson... You sat on the shoreline watching the water when suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder.

" I need you to stand up." You heard Cas's voice say.

Anger boiled inside you as you faced him. " Whats wrong with you Cas! I thought you left me! You don't just-" but you got interrupted by Cas kneeling down and holding out a red velvet box.  You instantly shut up and stared at it for a moment, tears filling your eyes.

" What is that?"  you whisper.

" What do you think it is?" Cas said.

" You're supposed to open it.." you manage to say.

Cas's eyes lit up as he opened the box and in it was a slivery gold ring, carved in it were angel wings that had little black diamonds embeded in them, and one larger clear diamond in the middle of the wings.  Tears fell from your face as you stared at the ring. 

" y/n/y/l/n I love you more than icecream, I love you more than the world.  And I will do anything to be yours forever."  Cas said.. looking into your eyes. 

" Yes.. yes of course I will marry you!"  You cried and held out your hand.

" W-why are you doing that?" Cas asked.

" You're supposed to put it on my ring finger.."  you said, sniffling.

" Oh. Which one is that?" Cas asked, looking confused.

You laughed and pointed to your ring finger on your left hand.  Cas smiled and slid the ring on. As soon as he did so, you tackled him, placing a kiss on his lips. 

" I love you."  Cas said.

" I love you more." you breathed.

" I love you most." Cas finished, and booped your nose.