Dean X Reader.

You pulled into the motel, in your 1967 Delve Deeper, you took the keys out of the ignition and sighed.  Another long hunt, and you were tired. Vampires.  Of all the unGodly things they had to be freaking Vampires.  You got out of the car and grabbed your bag, with your back-up weapons, just in case.  You got a room, and paid for three nights.  You got into your room and sat your bag down, taking a deep breath.  You went into the bathroom and took a shower, letting the warm water run down your back. You got out and changed into a fresh, long sleeved t-shirt that had United States Marine Corps, written on the front.  You put on your comfy, worn out jeans and a pair of fuzzy socks.  Taking out your hair dryer, you dryed your hair until it was fluffy and dry.   You then took a brush and ran it through your thick y/h/c hair.   Finally ready to study your next case you plopped on your bed and cracked open your computer.  

Woman dies in a freak accident.  Husband says she was in her bed sleeping the whole time. 

"Hmm."  you say to yourself.  Suddenly there was a knock on the door.  Red lights flashed through your mind as you grabbed your pistol from the side table next to you. You slowly got up and began to head for the door as more knocking came about.  

" Who is it?" you ask, in a low voice.

"FBI please open the door." a male voice said from behind the door.  You thought this through.  Yeah, you've done some pretty illegal stuff in your life, but no, not once have you been uncareful about it.  You kept your prints clean. And not a trace of yourself has been left on any of your crime scenes. Soo this has to be some sort of a scam.  

You open the door and grab the man by the collar of his suit and pull him in the door, slamming it behind you. He goes to tackle you from the waist but you knee him in the stomach, several times before punching him across the face, knocking him out.  

Out of breath you stare at the man with disgust.  

"Y-you messed with the wrong hunter." you spat and hauled him up to the side of your bed. You pulled out a length of rope from your bag and tied him to the bed pole, tightening the knot. 

You grab a bottle of water and splash it on him. 

" W-what the? Hey what the hell is going on? Do you know what you are doing is against fereral law??!!"  he yelled. 

" Shut up you' re not FBI.  Give me your real name and maybe I won't hurt you." you growl

The man just stoped and stared at you for a second wide eyed, he looked around and then at your computer screen. 

"Oh.. I see, well baby my name is Dean Winchester if you haven't heard of me already."  He said smiling. 

You weren't amused and you gave him your very best not amused look. 

Dean just smiled away.

" I see you're a hunter.. I also am a hunter.  A very good one too...  You' re pretty hot for a huntress.  All that dirty work, for such a princess like you.  Poor baby." he said, in a silky tone.  You face burned and you wanted to punch this guy in the face.   You pulled out your hunter's knife and held it to his neck, and whispered in his ear. 

" Look, slick. I'm gonna take it easy on you, since you're so thick headed you can't seem to talk right to a lady.  So... I'm gonna look you up..and if your profile doesn't match your  story, I swear to God this knife is gonna enter your precious face, starting with your fat mouth." 

Dean looked suprised at your words as you got up and walked over to your computer, and began typing away. You found a site that had Dean's mugshots and his profile.  

"Oh. Dean Winchester.  Wanted for murder? And bunch of other illegal shit." you mused.

"I did not murder anyone. That was a shapeshifter. And yeah, I got caught, with my other stuff. But I have to do illegal "shit" to get my job done. Happy love?" he said, annoyed. 

"Nope. I want more info. Why are you here, Dean?"   you asked. 

"Because I heard you were apart of a werewolf mauling in the year, 2001."  he said, straining. 

You walked over to him and crouched in front of him, peering into his forest green eyes. 

"Why? That was a long time ago.  I killed those son of a bitches, and its sure as hell not your case."  you said slowly. 

"Because it was my brother Sam's idea." he growled. 

"I like it when you're angry." you smiled. 

Dean glared at you, clearly unhappy. 

"Well I've heard enough. " you said and cut him free with your knife. He fell face first on the floor. 

"Shit, sorry." you said, helping him up.

He suddenly pulled you in his cologne drifting around you. 

"Thanks for that hun, I loved every moment of it."he said softly. 

"Yeah, nice.  Whatever, let go please." you said, raising an eyebrow. 

"Whats wrong pumpkin? Never had a real man hold you before?" he playfully growled. 

"No, and I don't plan on it." you said, rolling your eyes. 

"Oh come on, live a little." he laughed. 

"I survive." you said and tried to pull away, but he pulled you closer, he leaned in and whispered.

"Come back with me, sweetheart." 

"Maybe." you whisper back.

He kissed you softly and then whispered, "How bout now?"

You hummed and then smiled. 

"Thata girl." he said and let you go. 

You grabbed a bag with spare clothes and your pistol, just in case.  You left with him and went to the nearest bar, drinking the night away.