DeanXReader

You were bleeding out.  Left alone. Cold.  And above all you wanted to be in the arms of your true love. Dean WInchester.  Damn Shapeshifters.  You killed the son of a bitch, but in return you got stabbed by the silver knife. 

Suddenly you heard your name being shouted . 

" Y/N!!  Y/N ANSWER ME BABY!!"  Dean shouted. 

" H-here.. I-I'm h-here..." you spluttered weakly. 

Dean ran to your side.  " Jesus christ Y/n... why did you have to run off like that?" he said his hands shaking. 

" I-I didn't want it to cause.. any more trouble for you."  you said weakly. 

" Damn it y/n.  I knew you were going to get hurt." He said, tears falling down his face. 

" Its okay, Dean I-I did all I wanted in life.."  You whispered. 

" No. No you're fine. See its not that bad sweetie I promise." he cried. His chest heaving. 

He gathered you in his arms and began to carry you to the impala. He sat you in the back as you blacked in and out.  The first time you woke up drearily, you saw Dean pull in a dirt drive before you blacked out again.  You came back to see a light hanging over you.  

" Y/n... Y/n talk to me baby.. please don't leave me... come on stay here.. "  you hear Dean's worried voice . Sharp pains went through your body as you felt something cold painful run over your wound. You bit back a scream and let it out between your teeth. 

" Hey... don't worry there sweetheart its just some peroxide."  You heard Bobby's smooth tone try to calm you down. 

You breathing calmed until you felt the needle peirce your skin and you growled, and instantly a warm hand met yours and you squeezed hard. 

" Thata girl. You're my strong hunter.. I love you."  Dean whispered. 

You wanted to say something back, but pain went through your body again, as the string tightened. Bobby bit down on the string, and he was done. 

" Alright I'm done but you need to drink a bunch of water, eat a whole lot of sugar and stay in bed."  Bobby sighed. 

Dean smiled and picked you up bridal style.  He carried you to the bed in a spare room and laid you down softly. And kissed your forhead.

" What kind of sweets do you want?" he asked. 

" Mmmm pie..."  you said happily. 

" Pie?"  he laughed.

" Yes.. and chocolate.."  you murmur. 

" Okay I got it." he laughed, and kissed you softly before heading out. You had a glass of water on the side tabe and you sipped it gratefully.  

(Half hour later)

Dean came in with your two favorite pies. Apple pie and Chocolate pie.  With also a bunch of other chocolate things. Candies and cakes, whoopie pies, and cookies.  He sat them in front of you and pulled out a slice of apple pie and handed it to you.  You smiled and took it and when you were about to take a bite you beckoned Dean towards you. 

He smiled and came over, as you put the forkfull of the delicacy in his mouth. 

" You need it more than me." he said, swallowing the pie. 

You giggled.  " Yeah but I love to see your face when you eat pie."  you said softly. 

He took the fork gently from your hand and got a peice onto it. Then he gently held it up to your mouth and you ate it not taking your eyes off of him doing so. 

" Good?" he asked.

" Mmmhm. Very."  you said. 

" Good, now its your turn to feed yourself. I need to go talk to Bobby."  Dean putting the fork in your mouth. 

" I love you."  you called after him. 

He whipped around smiling and came over and smashed his lips into yours. He pulled away, and whispered.

" Mmmm girl you taste like pie. I love you even more." 

" I love you most."  you said and kissed his cheek.

" No I do." he teased and walked out of the bedroom leaving you alone with your luxerous sweets.