Lazy Day. ( Dean X Reader)

(Listen to the song Lazy Song, by Bruno Mars, to add effect.) 

You wake up to the sunlight drizzling through the blinds.  Dean's arm was lazily wrapped around your waist and you could feel his breaths against your neck.  You smiled, and sighed rolling over to face the alarm clock, which read, 10:30 am.  Sam would already be up and gone for the day.  You smiled and faced Dean, and ran your fingers through his hair.   He groaned and pulled you closer and sighed. 

"Mornin sweetheart." he said gruffly his voice heavy with sleep. 

"Good morning. " you sighed. 

"Where's Sam?" he said, starting to sit up.

"I think he went out, with Castiel to go get things for the bunker. " you  said happily, knowing you get the bunker all to yourselves. 

"Are we doing anything today?" Dean asked, looking at you with his sleepy green eyes. 

"Nope. If it's okay with you, I wanted to do absolutley nothing today. " you smiled.

Dean smiled back and pulled you closer and kissed your jaw, softly. 

"Thats fine by me, I don't mind a lazy day for once." he said gently.

"What do you mean for once? You want a lazy day like every day!" you said sitting up, and facing him, smiling. 

Flash backs went through you head of early mornings and the struggle of having to waking Dean up. 

"Dean get up." You whispered, as your alarm went off at 6:00am. Sam was in the kitchen making breakfast.  "Nooo I don wanna get up." Dean mumbled, rolling over in his bed, pulling his covers over his head. 

"Dean get UP! We have work today!!" you yelled and pulled the covers off of him, leaving him in just his pajama pants.  "Leave me alone God damn it!!" he growled back.

"Now. We have a case. You've got to the count of three." you warned. 

"No. "

"One."

"Get out."

"Two."

"Please."

"Three..." you said... but he pulled you into bed with him and held you tight so you couldn't move.  

"Uggghh Dean you need to shower! Get up! Lemme Go!" you yelled and slapped him. He laughed and let you go, getting up finally with grinning

You smiled at the thought but Dean just rolled his eyes. 

"I just wanna spend more time with you pumpkin.  I love my little apple pie." he said with a soothing tone. 

"Uhhuh. I love you too."  you mused. 

"You know you do, just as much as I love you." he grinned. 

He pulled out his computer and put a movie in the side of it, and you began watching your favorite movies together as the morning went on.