Goodmorning. SamX Reader

You wake up to the breeze comming through the window.  Sam's arm was drapped lazily over your waist, as you open your eyes to see his sweet, puppy like face sleeping soundly.  His breaths comming softly upon you own face, his breath smelling of the coffee and pie you had late last night.  You smiled and turned around to face the alarm, which read;  10:01 am.  You sighed and felt Sam' s arm tighten around your waist, pulling you closer to him.  He sighed, and nuzzled your neck.  You giggled and turned around to face a drowsy Sammy.  

" G-mornin."  He murmured. 

" Mornin." you whispered. 

He kissed you softly and ran his fingers through your hair. 

" Where's Dean?" he asked, softly. 

" Out. He's at some chicks motel." you said happily. 

" Room all to ourselves and we didn't do a thing."  he laughed as you smacked him gently. 

" Sam... no." you laughed. 

" Well what do you want to do?" he asked.

" I just... ahhhh I just wanna cuddle." you sigh and lay your head on his chest. He rubs your back, roughly and kisses your forhead. 

" Thats fine by me, babe." he said. And began to drift off to sleep. 

You began to feel your eyelids getting heavy and soon his heartbeat became a lullaby to you as you fell back asleep.