Running from your heart. (SamXReader)

You and Sam were dating for a while now. Long distance relationship. Since, well you know, he's always off hunting, you went to college so that you could someday get a job and help support a family you dream to have one day.  

But days pass, months pass.. and well the whole long distance relationship wasn't going where you wanted. You were sick of being such a goody good girl, avoiding all the hot boys at college, just to have a nonpleasurable relationship with your boyfriend who now was in Indiana.  It made you insane.  You haven't been worked out in bed for almost a year now.

  Stressed out and irritable, the tall moose boy calls you, looking for a sweet, silky tone of yours.   But instead he gets a crabby attitude. 

" Hey babygirl, hows my candy love?"  Sam purred. 

" Cut the crap Sam, when are you seeing me?" You snapped, gripping your phone tightly. 

" Er, y/n are you okay hun? You sound upset. Whats going on, baby?"  he asked in a smooth tone. This made your anger boil inside you. 

" Sam Winchester when was the last time you held me in your arms? Or the last time you even saw my face?" You growled. 

" Uhhh sweetheart I'm so sorry, but the case.." he began...

" Oh SHUT UP SAMMY! Which case now? Vampires? Werewolves? Shapeshifters? When does it all end Sam? WHEN?  I'm sick and tired of going to a cold bed! Which is why I'm done with you Winchester, I'm DONE!"  you screamed. 

Silence. 

" Babe- I l-love you..." I heard Sam's tears through the phone. 

" No, No I love yous I'm sick of them. Prove it! I want action!"  you snapped, ignoring the heartache and hung up. 

*Hours later*

You finished your finale on your episodes of crying.  You missed having a relationship, even though it was shitty. 

You looked over at your closet and saw the tight leather jacket that Dean had gotten for you, for Christmas all those years ago. Suddenly a thought came into your mind.  Collin and Lucca were having a party tonight. And you got invited... only this time, you didn't have to stay sober... this time you didn't have to stay away from those cute college boys... this time, you could finally be a real girl. 

You hop off your bed, and take a quick shower, then get out and put on your tightest jeans and a black t-shirt and a the leather jacket.  You blow dried your hair and then teased the crap out of it, making it look effortlessly,  wavy. 

Looking fabulous and beautiful you go out and call one of your good friends Jay.  

"Hello?" Jay asked, after a few rings. 

" Yeah I need you to pick me up dude, like now." you sighed. 

" Are you okay, sis?" Jay asked, (that was his nickname for you.) 

" Yeah, yeah I'm fine lets go to the party and get wasted." You said the thought sounding amazing. 

" Uhhh sure I mean I guess so sis, are you sure you're okay?" he pressed.

" Shut up, just get over here." you snapped. 

Silence. Then,

"Sorry, sis, I'm on my way." 

You slammed your phone shut and shoved it in your purse, still raving mad about Sam. 

Jay pulled into your drive, looking freshened up and clean. You got into his car and immediatley smelled his cologne. 

" You look good." You faked a laugh.

" Yeah so do you." he said, looking worried. 

" Come ere." you said, and leaned in to kiss him.

Jay looked confused but leaned in and kissed you on the cheek. Before driving in the other direction of the party. 

" Hey where are we going you idiot? The party is that way!!" You yell.

" Y/n I'm sick of being your boytoy! I'm taking you to Sam, I don't care if thats two hours away or not! You need him!" Jay yelled. 

Tears welled up in your eyes and you pouted, crossing your arms. 

" Y/n you need to stop runnin from your heart." Jay said sternly.

" Leave me alone." you growled.

"No! I don't care if your life is screwy but when that interfers with my life... and my heart.. then thats when I get pissed." Jay growled back.

You glared at him.

" Take me home, NOW JAY!" you hissed. 

" Y/n thats enough. Call Sam now!" Jay slammed the breaks and you lurched forward.

Jay looked at you into your y/e/c eyes with his grey ones.  You pick up your phone, not taking your meancing glare off of him and dial Sam's number.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sam)

I had been crying for hours in my room. Dean tried to knock on the door, but I wouldn't let him in.  

" Sammy I will knock down this door, if you will not open it right now!" he said in a stern voice.

"L-leave me a-alone..." I sobbed, my shoulders unable to stop shaking. 

" Sammy, come on.. I hate seeing you like this." Dean said in a softer tone.

" Then let me go see her!" I yelled. 

" Sam NO! We can't do that right now we have a job to do! Get your sobbing ass out here now and lets finish the job so we can get you two love birds back together." Dean growled. 

I opened the door and Deans expression softened. 

" Aww buddy, you look like you just starred in the latest soap opera."  Dean said with a slight smile. 

I pushed him out of the way and headed towards the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. 

" Buddy, come on its not that bad." Dean called from behind the door.

" L-leave m-me a-al-lone!" I yelled.  

Silence. 

I looked in the bathroom mirror. My eyes were puffy and swollen from crying and tears streaked down my face. My hair was a mess and my lip was quivering.  I pushed my hair to the side and sighed. 

I didn't give two shits about what Dean said, I'm finding, y/n.   I need to tell her how I feel. I want to hold her and tell her that its okay.... My sweet huntress... I miss you. 

(end of part one)