Birthday.(CastielXReader)

You wake up to the sunlight drizzling into the blinds. You smile, sighing remembering the special day that was today... You're birthday.  You get up, wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt and go into the living room where Dean was passed out on the couch.

You crawl onto the couch with him and cuddle with your big brother, until he begins to stir. 

"Huh? Y/n.... what are you doin? Oh happy birthday sweetheart.." he mumbles, pulling you closer his breath smelling of stale beer and boos. 

" D-Dean.. where's Cas?" you giggle. 

" Out. He left early this morning. Why do you ask?" he said sitting up.

" No reason. I'm going to make breakfast." you said and went to go to the kitchen but a giant hand went around your waist and lifted you up.

" Happy birthday, birthday girl!" Sam's voice boomed throughout the bunker and you laughed smacking his bare chest. 

" Geroff me! Lemme go!!" you squealed. 

" Someone gets their birthday punches..." Dean said his eyes glittering in mischief.

" Get away from me you moron!" you warned. 

" One...two... three..." Sam began counting giving you time to run.

You realized he wasn't joking and you screamed and began to run throughout the bunker. 

" Eight... nine ten! Your ass is mine kid!"  Sam yelled and the two stumbled and ran after you. 

You slammed the door to your room in their face and locked the door. 

You prayed that they wouldn't get to you.  Three knocks on the door.

"y/n/n  you can't hide in there forever..." Dean called...

" Yes I can!" you called back.

" Fine no breakfast!" Sam yelled back.

" But I'm hungry!!" you whinned. 

" Then stop being a baby and take your punches, it won't be that bad I promise." Dean said in a soft growl.

Your stomach growled and you put a hand to it.  But suddenly Cas zapped in your room, his head invisible with the multipul decorated boxes stacked up taller than you were that he was holding. 

" H-happy...b-birthday.. y/n!" he grunted. 

"Awww Cas! You said and went to grab some boxes but they were too tall. You had to stand on your bed to reach some of them.  You grab them two at a time until you see his handsome face.  He's smiling.. and said, "Peekaboo!" when you revealed his face.

You giggled as he set the boxes down and tackled him for a hug.

"Happy birthday, my angel." he said gruffly as you placed a kiss on his lips. 

" HEY NO SEX ON Y/N' S BIRTHDAY!! AT LEAST NOT NOW!!" I heard Dean yell from the other side. 

"Yeah wait at least until after caketime." Sam added before we heard a hand slide off the door, and footsteps walk away.

You looked up into the angel's confused eyes and pulled him in for another kiss. "Come on, I want breakfast. But I need your protection from my brothers." you laugh as you held his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"Bitch. No fair!" Dean exclaimed as he saw the protective angel by your side. 

"Asshole." you shot back.

"Jerk." Sam mumbled.

"ASSBUTT!" Cas yelled happily.

We all looked at him with an odd expression.