Chapter 15

{SCOTT'S POV}

I sat nervously on the couch next to Jackson, who was currently holding an ice pack to his lip.  I felt bad about slamming my head into his lips, but it still didn't over ride my nervousness that my mom walked in our make out session.

"So, I, uh" I stuttered but was uncertain of how to start this conversation.  Mom was sitting on the couch opposite of us.  There was about a good foot of space between Jackson and myself because I  was afraid of how mom might react.

"You're gay" she stated in a calm state.

"Well that's one way to put it, but why aren't you all surprised?" I asked curiously.

"Honestly Scott, you've told me you're a werewolf, you've told me of your battle with the alphas, you told me about how Jackson used to be a Kanima" she explained throwing Jackson a bit of a cautious glance "you being gay is not something on my big surprise radar, nor is it something I feel like I have to worry about."

"I promise I'll treat your son well Ms. McCall" Jackson stated but it was all muffled by the ice pack and sounded like I momise all reat or on ell is mall.  I found myself laughing a bit at Jackson's attempt to speak and he just gave me an annoyed look.

"I was afraid you'd be mad" I admitted sheepishly.  She gave me a disappointed look.

"How could I be mad at you for something that is out of your control?  Honestly Scott I could never be mad you and if Jackson makes you happy then I'm happy.

"See, I told you she wouldn't judge you Scott" Jackson mumbled behind the ice pack and I gave him an amused look.

"You said nothing of the sort" I grinned.

"Oh that reminds me, I got a call that a student was harassing you today?" mom stated curiously.

"Don't worry, I kicked his ass" Jackson said bringing the ice pack away from his lip, mom and I began cracking up.

"I'm glad" mom said between chuckles.

"What's so funny?" Jackson asked self consciously.  I finally calmed myself and put a comforting hand on Jackson's leg.

"Hun, you have the biggest fat lip ever" I smirked "here, I'll take you to the bathroom and clean it up."

"That better be all you're doing in there" mom cautioned.  I just rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at her before leading Jackson to the bathroom.

"Holy hell, that's horrible" Jackson whined once he saw himself in the mirror.

"Your such a girl, and yet you call me the girl in the relationship" I chuckle and he gave me an annoyed look.

"Your an asshole, and this is your fault" he snapped.

"Love you too hun" I smiled as I wet down a wash cloth and started dabbing at his lip.

"This sucks" Jackson pouted "now I can't kiss you until the swelling goes down."  I grinned at him.

"Oh, but I can still kiss you" I smirked as I planted a wet kiss on his jaw bone and he shuddered.

"Oh this is fun" I grinned and kissed his collar bone making him moan.  I then went on to kiss his neck then his jaw again.

"That doesn't sound like healing a wound in there" mom said in an amused tone and I pulled back with a sigh.

"Yes it does, he's kissing it better" Jackson countered and rolled my eyes at him.  Mom slowly opened the door making sure we were decent before coming in fully.

"This should help the swelling go down and relieve the pain" mom offered as she held out a bottle of pain killers.

"It's going to heal just as quick naturally seeing as how he is a werewolf" I explained "but thanks mom."  I smiled at her before she left and I turned back to Jackson.

"I should probably take one anyway" Jackson shrugged "it can only do me good."  I was about to agree when something else came to mind.

"Wait stop" I said grabbing his wrist before he could toss the pills in.

"What?" he asked curiously.

"I want to try something" I offered leaning forward and softly pressing my lips to his.  Then ever so slowly I peeked my tongue out and began caressing his injured lip.  When I pulled away his lips were as good as new again.

"Whoa, how did you do that?" Jackson asked in shock as he rubbed his hand on his lips.

"Same way you healed my chest last year" I shrugged.

"But I'm not part of your pack anymore" Jackson said confused.

"Oh yeah, your sister never told you the real truth to how that works did she" I smirked "apparently you can only heal your mate by licking them, no one else."

"Wait.... so way back then Lily knew?  She knew we were mates before we did?" Jackson stated. I could tell he was a bit mad at her for not telling him, but at the same time, I don't think he would have believed her.

"Wow, your sister is just as sneaky and conniving as you" I smirked "maybe even more so."

"Oh but trust me, I think I know more about her than she does" I smirked "like how Danny is her mate."

"Danny's her mate?" I asked incredulously "but he doesn't go that way."

"Yeah, well did you go this way before me though" he offered and he made a point.

"I love you" I smirked.

"I love you too dooface" he grinned.

"You always have a way of ruining the perfect moments don't you" I sighed.

"Oh you know you love it" Jackson grinned and I couldn't keep a grin from forming on my face.

"You're so stupid" I groaned before leaning in and placing a kiss to his lips.  I had just started running my hands through his hair when there was a loud knock on the door.

"That doesn't sound like the healing of a fat lip to me" mom scolded in an amused tone and I pulled away sighing but still had a smile on my face.

"and we have privacy, no more" I grinned and pulled him in for another kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So here is chapter 15 guys, hope you liked it!  :D