Chapter 4

Jackson had woken about two hours later. We gave him some pain killers for his chest, and we all sat down for a meeting. Derek had call the rest of the pack to join us also. Issac sat next to Stiles and Derek on one couch, Boyd and Erika were snuggled on another. That left me sat next to Jackson.

"So, now that everyone's here" Derek explained "Jackson and Scott were attacked earlier today, by an alpha." I watched Stiles frown at me.

"What?!?" Erika said exasperated "what do you mean an alpha attacked Scott and Jackson!"

"What I mean is that I think and alpha pack has entered town" Derek stated.

"What do you mean by an alpha pack?" Issac asked a suspiciously.

"It's just like what it sounds like" Derek explained "a wolf pack that consists of only alphas."

"You can't be serious" Boyd said alarmed and concerned.

"I'm afraid I am" Derek frowned.

"I say we take em" Jackson chanted.

"How can you still say that after receiving that big gash on your chest from one of them?" Stiles asked a bit annoyed.

"Look, let's just all stay here tonight and come up with a plan of defense, okay?" Derek suggested. Some were reluctant but we all ended up agreeing. We didn't like the thought of being separated if one of them attacked. We all got up and walked around the house doing our own things and coming up with ideas.

I had just entered the kitchen when I heard it. Glass braking and Stiles scream of pain. I rushed to the front hall to everyone all in a panic coming in to. 6 werewolf alphas were standing at the front door but that's not what caught my attention. What caught my attention was Stiles limp body on the ground.

"Stiles!" I yelled in shock as a fight broke out. I knew Stiles was dead, I could somehow sense it.

"Your going to pay" I growled to no one in particular and charged one of the alphas. I had just tackled one when I heard Issac cry out in pain as he was slashed across the throat, dead. More fury entered me and I fought harder. I fought and fought and saw Erika get a stake run through her heart and Boyd collapsed at the same time. Derek was suddenly by my side and together we took out one of the alphas.

"Derek, I just saw Eri-" I stopped abruptly when Derek's head fall from his shoulders and roll across the floor and I was staring face to face with his killer. I knew he was about to kill me when he was tackled to the floor.

"Scott we have to-" Jackson started as he stood up but stopped, face going pale. I felt it, his heart being ripped out. I felt the hand going into his back. I gasped for breath but none came. I felt myself falling and my vision went black.

***

My eyes flew open and I was gasping for breath.

"No!" I shouted before I noticed everyone else in the room. Erika, Boyd, stiles, Jackson, Issac, and Derek. All in the room, alive.

"Scott are you okay?" Derek asked concerned.

"Uh, yeah. Just a bad dream I guess" I said, my heart still beating rapidly. He nodded to me and returned his attention to the group.

"So, now that everyone's here" Derek explained "Jackson and Scott were attacked earlier today, by an alpha." I watched Stiles frown at me and I felt my eyes grow wide. This can't be happening.

"What?!?" Erika said exasperated "what do you mean an alpha attacked Scott and Jackson!" No, no, no, no, no!

"What I mean is that I think and alpha pack has entered town" Derek stated.