Chapter 2

"Ok guys, run two laps around the school and then you can be done for the day" the coach ordered. I slowed my pace to keep up with Stiles, I could run a lot faster than him seeing as how I was a werewolf and he wasn't.

"So what's this about a tutor?" He quizzed.

"I don't even know" I groaned "apparently he's concerned for my graduation. I already failed a lot of my classes last year due to werewolf drama. I can't afford to fail another class, if I do, I don't graduate."

"God man, that sucks" Stiles sighed.

"Yeah, I wouldn't have agreed if it wasn't absolutely necessary" I muttered. At that point Stiles and I had made our first lap around the school.

"What do you think Derek wants this time?" Stiles pondered aloud.

"Probably wants to remind us who's in charge, he's loving the authority." We both chuckled at that.

"Dude, he hates me so much" Stiles chuckled "I don't even know why."

"Derek doesn't like anyone" I shrugged "he's a-"

"Sourwolf" Stiles cut me off "I know, I'm the one that came up with the nickname."

"Stilinski, McCall!" Coach called "less girl talk, more running!"

"God, coach is such a dick" Stiles scoffed. I just laughed a bit.

"So how are things going with Lidya?" I ask trying to keep the mood happy.

"I try dude" Stiles griped "but her and Jackson are way too into each other." I felt my heart squeeze at Stiles' words. So it wasn't just me that thought that.

"What's wrong dude?" Stiles asked concerned as we rounded the last corner and headed into the locker room.

"Nothing, it's just Lidya is stupid for not liking you" I lie.

"Whatever" Stiles shrugs heading to the showers. I end up taking a quick shower before getting dressed back into my dark jeans and light blue t-shirt.

"Hey, I'll be waiting in my jeep" Stiles informed.

"Actually, I have to go to my tutoring session" I explained. It looked like Stiles was about to say something when Jackson came up.

"Hey losers" he greeted "you ready McCall?"

"Wait Jackson's your tutor?!?" Stiles asked incredulously.

"You told him?" Jackson accused angry.

"I never said the tutor was you, you gave that away yourself" I countered.

"Whatever" he sighed "come on McCall."

"See ya Stiles!" I called behind me as I followed Jackson out to the parking lot. We both climbed into his beautiful silver sports car and there was a bit of an uncomfortable silence before Jackson broke it.

"So, how is the 'amazing' Scott McCall failing Chemistry?" He ponders aloud. I look down sheepishly toward the floor.

"I'm failing all my classes" I murmur softly.

"What?" He asked not quite hearing me.

"I said I'm failing all my classes" I said a bit louder.

"Are you seriously kidding me right now?" He asked in shock at my words.

"No" I muttered completely embarrassed and buried my face in my hands "it's all the stupid werewolf drama."

"Scott if you fail, you're not gonna graduate" he states. I peak through my fingers to see Jackson with a concerned frown on his face.

"Do you think I don't know that" I sighed flopping my hands off my face and into my lap "all my friends are going to graduate and I'll be left behind."

"No you won't Scott" he groaned "look, if you want.... I'll tutor you in all your classes." I was shocked, this is the least selfish thing Jackson's ever done.

"Wow, someone must be feeling extra generous" I smirked.

"Don't push it" he threatened half heartedly. At that I felt a small smile play at my lips. About ten minutes later we arrived at Jackson's house.

"Make yourself at home" he shrugged gesturing to the couch as we got inside. I plopped down on the couch as Jackson headed to the kitchen. The scary thing is, I think my crush just grew when Jackson made the offer of tutoring me to help me graduate. I'm so going to die before this is over.

"Want something to drink?" He yelled from the kitchen "we have Pepsi, water, and orange juice."

"I'll take a Pepsi" I called back. He came back into the living room carrying two cans of Pepsi and tossed me one. I cracked it open and it made that satisfying hissing noise.

"So, we should probably start with Chemistry" He suggested. I nodded taking a sip from my can.

"Ok, lets start with Atomic Structure" he offered.

"Great" I moaned.

"It's not that hard Scott, once you get the basic concept your good as gold" he prodded.

"That's coming from- hey wait a minute" I said smiling.

"What" he questioned.

"That's the third time today you've actually called me Scott instead of McCall" I grin. Jackson just roles his eyes.

"Get over yourself" he groaned. I put my hands up in surrenders dn we started studying chemistry.

***

"Well, I guess thesis enough for one day" I yawn "I'll just call Stiles for a ride." It was ten o'clock and we'd been studying for hours on end.

"You don't have to bother Stiles, I'll drive ya home" Jackson offered. My heart sort of did a flutter at that. Lets just say my Crush had been growing in size the whole session. Jackson and I didn't really talk much the whole ride to my house and before I knew it we were pulling into my driveway.

"Uh, thanks for tutoring me" I stuttered "and the ride home."

"Yeah, sure" he shrugged.

"You know your the only one that knows I'm failing all my classes" I admit "I haven't told my mom or Stiles for that matter."

"You don't have to worry I won't tell them" he sighs.

"I know" I breath. I feel myself leaning forward and so is Jackson. Is this really happening?!? I could feel his breath on my face when my phone starts blasting it's embarrassing ring tone, 22 by Taylor Swift. I pull away from Jackson blushing severely. I watch as he kind of chuckles at my ring tone.

"Stiles?" I ask answering the phone.

"Derek is super pissed at both you and Jackson" Stiles informs me.

"Shit! The pack meeting!" I moan. I hear Jackson let out a bit of cursing also.

"Derek wants you here after school tomorrow" Stiles told me "Jackson too."

"Ok, thanks Stiles" I sigh hanging up and stuffing my phone in my pocket.

"So, Derek's pissed" Jackson sighs.

"Yup" I grumble "he wants us there tomorrow immediately after school." Jackson slowly rests his head on the steering wheel.

"Alright" he sighs "I'll see ya tomorrow Scott."

"You just called me Scott again" I said full of giddy.

"You are so full of it McCall" he said with a small smile playing at his lips.

"Now that's the Jackson I know" I grin.

"Bye McCall" he chuckles shaking his head. With that I get out if the car and he pulls away. Once inside I lean up against the front door. God, I can't believe how amazing that turned out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, finally updated. I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter for you. Anyway, see ya later till next update.