Chapter 1

Stiles began rambling on and on about somthing and I found my eyes drift over to Jackson's table. His muscular figure sitting next to Lidya. Lidya! What does she have that I don't?!? Oh that's right, she's a female. I let out a big sigh and sink in my seat. Stiles abruptly stops talking and gives me an annoyed look.

"Are you even listening to me?" He questions, turning to see what I was looking at.

"Nope" I say deciding to be honest.

"Dude, are you still seriously on the break up?" Stiles groaned "if ya like her so much then why'd you break up with her?" Oh how little does he know.

"I don't know man" I sigh. At that moment the bell rings and we are all released from lunch to go to class.

"I hope you're listening now because this is important" Stiles says.

"What?" I ask.

"Derek has called a pack meeting and you finally agreed to be in his pack so..." Stiles trails off.

"Don't worry, I'll be there" I assure him "see ya after school dude!" With that I rush off to my next class, chemistry. The worst subject in history, if I'm being honest. It's only three weeks in and I'm already failing. I trip coming into class and stumble into, you guessed it, Jackson.

"Watch it McCall" he growled walking over to his seat with, you guessed it again, Lidya. I trudged over and took my seat next to Mona who happened to keep flirting with me all semester. She's a pretty girl, too bad she doesn't know my type.

"You're looking fine, Scotty" she smiled. I closed my eyes in annoyance. I hated that nickname.

"Don't call me that" I groaned.

"Sure, whatever you want Scott" she beamed with a huge smile. It turned out we had to work on a lab with our partners today, but I couldn't keep my eyes from Jackson's toned back. Mona did most of the work. With about five minutes left of class Mr. Carter made announcements.

"Good work today class, remember we have a test over this unit tomorrow" Mr. Carter informed "remember to study, also I'd like to see Mr. McCall after class please." Oh great, he's probably going to give me another one of those you have so much potential speeches again.

"Hey, test tomorrow" Mona grinned "maybe we could study over dinner tonight Scott."

"Sorry Mona, lacrosse practice" I shrugged as the bell rang. She gave me a pouting frown before leaving. After a few seconds Jackson and I were the last ones in the room with the teacher.

"Thank you guys" Mr. Carter smiled "Scott I've been concerned about your Chemistry grade lately, so I felt it'd be best if you got a tutor and Jackson happens to be best in the class." My jaw dropped, you've got to be kidding me. I can't have Jackson tutor me, especially now that I have a crush on him.

"Wait, wait, wait" Jackson says confused "are you saying that McCall's the struggling student I have to help?!?"

"Yes Jackson, is there a problem with that?" Mr. Carter quizzed.

"Yeah, why Scott?" He asked with such venom in his voice that it made me wince. Why did I have to like Jackson, there's no chance he'd ever like me back.

"Jackson-" Mr. Carter started.

"No, you know what, I don't even care anymore" I snapped storming out of the classroom down to the locker room to get ready for practice. I slammed my bag into the locker and pulled out my uniform.

"Someone's pissed" Stiles smirked coming up beside me.

"Piss off Stiles" I groaned. I didn't mean it of course, I was just mad. Stiles is my best friend.

"God, what's got you in a mood?" Stiles prodded.

"Mr. Carter thought I needed a freaking tutor, that's what" I fumed as I dressed into my uniform.

"Why would he-" Stiles started.

"Stilinski, get out here!" Coach called.

"I'll talk to ya after practice" Stiles said before leaving. I started putting my shoes back on when Jackson entered.

"Look McCall-" he started.

"I don't wanna hear it Jackson" I grumbled.

"I was just gonna say, I'll tutor you" he offered.

"And why in the world would you want to do something like that?" I muttered.

"Does it really matter?" He snapped "look, I'll give you a ride to my house after practice and we'll do it there, okay?" I gave him a quizzing look before answering.

"Fine" I sighed and with that I headed outside.