Chapter 1

"And this is the master bedroom. It has it's very own en suite and walking closet." Nicki lead the couple into the bedroom and let them have a look around. It was her last customers for the day and after this she'd be headed to the office to give her final report for the day. "I'll just leave you to have a little look, I'll be downstairs if you need me." She gave a small smile before she made her way out and headed down the stairs. It had been a long week for her, and there as nothing she was looking forward to more than getting to spend the weekend with her daughter.

Not long later the couple made their way downstairs and joined Nicki by the landing. She gave a small smile before breaking the silence. "Have you come to a decision yet?"

They both looked at each other before the wife spoke up. "We have indeed and we want this one,". She gave nicki a small smile which was also mirrored by her husband.

"That's great! I'll have the paperwork sorted for you for tomorrow and I'll have an appointment set for you with my colleague tomorrow as I'm not in, if that's alright with both of you?" She looked at them both waiting for their response.

"Yeah that's perfect," the wife spoke back. They all walked out together as Nicki briefly explained the whole process to them as they intently listened. They got to their cars as they wrapped up their conversations.

"Well it was lovely seeing you both again, and I wish you the best with your soon to be new home," She gave a small smile before they said their final goodbye and separated into their cars, heading in their own directions. Nicki drove back to work as she now had to make sure that they had a meeting scheduled for tomorrow as well as finishing everything off for they weekend.

Once she arrived back she parked her car in the car park before grabbing her necessary files and heading into the building. The journey to her office on the 5th floor wasn't too far, which was a plus because she wanted nothing more but to be on her way home. She walked into her office and placed the files on her desk before going to see the colleague that would now be meeting with her clients.

She knocked on the door and was greeted by a cheerful command that she followed. "What can I do for you Miss. Nicki?" She finished typing on her computer before looking up at her and giving her a smile.

"Well I have couple that have decided they want to purchase a house, but as you know I'm not in tomorrow, so i was wondering if you could possibly go through the paperwork with them?" She gave her famous dimple smile at the end which gained her an eye roll. "come on Bey, you know you want you," she chuckled.

"I have a free space tomorrow at 11:30, tell them to be here for then," she sighed, but it soon turned into a smiled as Nicki went over to her and gave her a hug and 'Thank You'. "You're very much welcome. You better give Darcie your undivided attention tomorrow," she said with such sincerity.

"That I definitely will, don't you worry. What time are you off ?" She replied.

"Finish in an hour, so not too long left. How about you "

"Well I just need to tell the boss about today's sales and made offers, then I'm done and I can go home to my baby," A small smile made it's way onto her face.

"Aww, that's nice. Have a lovely weekend babe,"

"Thank you, and same to you. Tell Jay I said hello and give Blue a big hug from me,"

-

"Darcie your mother is here,"Lauren shouted up the stairs and the sound of small feet soon followed making their way down the stairs. Darcie ran straight into her mothers arms, who picked her up and gave her multiple kisses on the cheek.