Chapter 15

Normani's POV

"Allycat, we're in Hershey Park!!!" I screeched as I clutched the life out of her hand.

"I know, Mani! This is seriously a dream come true!" I watched as she turned in a full circle, gazing in awe at the amount of seats in the arena.

"Ten thousand people, guys!!" Camila's eyes were glazed over in a daze.

"I know! This is amazing!!" Dinah shouted, skipping over to us. She looked to me with guilt still clouding her eyes but I still refused to make eye contact. I'd never gotten a chance to yell at her again about yesterday, but my anger was starting to fade.

"Hey, Ally, you...wanna make a Vine with me?" Dinah asked, nervously glancing back and forth between Ally and I.

I gave Ally a weak smile and let go of her hand. She quickly kissed my cheek and ran off with Dinah.

"Normani, can we talk?" I gasped at the sound of Camila's voice behind me. "I'm just really afraid of messing up today..."

I felt a rush of air fly out of me in relief. "Why, Mila?! You're amazing!" I tell her truthfully. "And you always do great!"

"Thanks, Mani!" She automatically transformed back to her playful self and shoved her phone in my face. "Now can you help me make a Vine?!"

Ally's POV

"I saw that, Ally!" Lauren shouted as she made her way towards me.

"What are you talking about, LoLo?" I say as innocently a possible. I feel my heart rate speed up at the impending accusation. I knew she was going to ask about Normani and I, but I wasn't even close to being ready to talk about it.

"I'm talking about you and Normani! All the nicknames and the googly eyes and the sweet words!" Her eyes filled with fury as she came closer and closer to me. "You have to be blind to not see that you two are dating!"

I was absolutely speechless; I couldn't tell Lauren that she was wrong because I knew that she wasn't. "I..."

"And if I couldn't publicly flirt with Camz because management said it was 'bad for our chemistry as a group', then you will not get away with this!"

"Wait you actually liked Camila?!" Her cheeks filled with a rosy pink color and she stepped back.

"Whatever, Ally, this isn't about me! The point is that you and Normani won't last for long when I tell the world that you're a lesbian!" She paused for a second. "Or bisexual....whatever you are!"

"So what does that make you?" I challenge, holding my head high.

Lauren glared at me and took a few steps forward. "Listen you little-"

"Allycat, we're going to rehearse!" Normani called from the other side of the stadium.

"Coming, ManiBear!" I shout back. "I'll see you later, Lauren."

A/N: Here's chapter 15!!! The next chapter is more exciting I promise haha and thanks to stormthebirds37 for telling me happy birthday haha. I'll either update tomorrow or tonight. Kay byeee. :-) :-P ;-) O:-)