Chapter 18

Ally's POV

I froze when I felt lips on my neck and hands gripping my hips. "P-please don't hurt me." I say quietly, remembering the previous day with Arin.

"Baby, how many times have I told you that I would never hurt you? I just wanted to find a creative way to wake you up." The person giggled and I opened my eyes.

"ManiBear!" I say, relieved.

"Yep! It's me! How'd you sleep, Allycat?"

"Fine..." I gazed at her. "Why are you so happy?"

She shrugged and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I've got you with me...we're safe...healthy: why shouldn't I be happy?"

I laughed and she sat up in the bunk with her legs crossed. "By the way, Ally," she starts. "I've been meaning to ask you..."

"What's up, Mani?" I ask, sitting up as well.

She took both of my hands and looked deep into my eyes. "Ally Brooke Hernandez...Will you be my girlfriend?"

I felt my cheeks heat up as I giggled. "Yes, Normani Kordei Hamilton, I'll be your girlfriend."

"Yay!" She screeched in whispered tone, clapping her hands. Mani wrapped her arms swiftly around my neck pulling me close. "Ally?" She asked. I winced when I felt her fingers running across my bruise. "Are you okay?"

I hesitate and then nod slowly. She leans forward to kiss it softly and I suck in air. "Mani, it hurts." I tell her, feeling tears start to pool in my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to help..."

"I know baby, thank you." I say, cupping her face and run my thumbs under her eyes. I cock my head, admiring her before our lips touch. She leaned back against the wall, spreading her legs so that I could come closer.

We both jumped and pulled away when we heard a knock. "Um, hey guys it's Camila. Dinah said that it was my turn to do the morning rounds but I heard about you two and I didn't just wanna barge...you know...in case you were..."

Mani and I laughed and I reached to pull open the curtain. "We're decent, Mila." I tease and climb down. "But thanks for caring." Normani and I both tackle her in a grateful hug and lead her to the kitchen.

Normani's POV

Ally and I still hadn't gotten a chance to confront Lauren about whether or not she planned the whole "Arin situation", but I figured that it wasn't a good idea to do it in front of people who still had no idea it happened i.e. Camila. Oh well, I'll find a different time...I have to.

At Hair and Makeup

Still Normani's POV

"Wow, Ally, that's a pretty serious bruise you got there!" The makeup artist observed, pressing lightly on the black and blue mark. I winced and reached for my girlfriend's hand when the tears started to gather in her eyes. "May I ask what happened?"

"I....it was just..."

"It was probably Normani." Lauren smirks as she fixes her hair in a mirror. By now, everyone knew about Ally and I, so I wasn't even close to being mad about that part of the accusation.

"Lauren Jauregui, I would NEVER hurt Ally! I can't believe you thought I would do that!!!"

"Well, who did?" She turned to face us with that stupid smirk still plastered on her face.

I felt anger start to spread through me. "What do you mean WHO DID?!"

"Mani, calm-" Ally tries to say.

"No!" I stood up from my chair but was immediately pulled back down by Ally's strong grip on my hand. "How can she just pretend that she doesn't know?!"

"But maybe she didn't do it!" Ally shouts before crying out in pain when the makeup artist applied more pressure on her bruise.

"STOP HURTING HER!" I yell, slapping her hand away.

"Normani, you really need to calm down." Lauren tells me with a sarcastic laugh.

"SHUT UP!" I once again try to step close to her, but Ally wouldn't let go of me.

"Normani!" Dinah yelled as she burst into the room. "What's wrong?!"

"Some other people are starting to complain; you're really loud!" Camila finished, coming in behind her.

"I..." I start, as my vision starts to blur. I placed my free hand on my forehead trying my hardest to steady my breathing. "I need some air."

I forced Ally's hand off of mine and sprinted out the door of the hotel room, ignoring her cries of disapproval. By the time I stepped outside, I could hardly see a foot in front of me. I felt myself begin to shake as I dropped to my knees, barely feeling the concrete connect with my skin. "Help me..." I mumble, curling up into the fetal position. I start to sob uncontrollably and I had no idea what was wrong with me, but I knew that no one was around to save me.

A/N: Hiiii another cliffhanger for you...I bet you love me lol I may or may not update today depending on whether or not I feel like it. (Jk I'll update tonight) Alrighty Ima leave you now soo comment and vote and read byeee. :-) :-P ;-) O:-)