Chapter 14

Ally's POV

I woke up to the soothing feeling of fingers running through my hair. I blinked a few times, letting my eyes adjust to the darkness. "Why are you waking me up early?" I pout, snuggling further into Normani.

"I thought maybe you wanted to talk...you know; before we're surrounded by people..." I detected a hint of pain in her voice and I immediately lifted my head to place a sweet kiss on her lips.

"I'm sorry, ManiBear. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." A thin smile came into view on her beautiful face and I sighed, knowing that she was still sensitive after the last few days. I didn't know if she still thought of herself as unwanted or nearly useless in the group, but I never intended to add to her already damaged self-esteem.

"When are we getting a day off?" I asked Mani, hoping that she wasn't still upset.

"Well," she starts. "We've got Cleveland today, Pittsburgh tomorrow and then two days until we're in New York!" I could tell that she was beaming, even if I couldn't see her face.

I ran the back of my hand gently under her eye, turning it slowly to trace her smile with my fingertips.

She grabbed my wrist and kissed my palm. It felt completely different than the first time she had done that. It was used as a "thank you" the first time; nothing more than a friendly gesture. But now, I knew that she really did love me.

Normani's POV

"Alright, it's my turn to wake you guys up so let's go, go, go!!!" It was Lauren. What kind of horrible luck was that?!

"Ally, you have to go, now!" I whisper. "Lauren doesn't know that we've been sleeping together and she can't find out now!"

"Okay, Okay, I'll go!" I quickly helped her out of my bunk and down to her's with only seconds to spare before Lauren came to the bunk area.

After Lauren woke up Camila, she skipped Ally's bunk and threw open my curtain. "Aha!-" She looked completely dumbfounded as to why Ally wasn't with me.

"Morning, LoLo," I say as innocently as possible.

"Morning.....Normani....just...Normani..."

"Something wrong, Lauren?"

She shook her head slowly and jumped when she heard Ally banging on the ceiling of her bunk.

"Can you guys quiet down? I'm trying to sleep for a few more minutes!" Lauren moved down to Ally's bunk and Ally smiled sincerely up at her.

"What the...I thought you were with..."

Dinah poked her head into the hallway. "Lauren, you're really bad at this."

I climbed down from my bunk and joined Ally at the bottom holding back a laugh when I saw Lo's face.

Before we were even halfway to the kitchen, Camila ran up and grabbed Ally by the arm, yelling something about wanting waffles as she dragged her to the front of the bus.

I walked up to Dinah and slapped her on the arm. "Ow, Mani! Why the-"

"You let Lauren wake us up when you knew that Ally and I were sleeping together!!" I whispered furiously.

"I didn't know-"

"Yes you did, Dinah Jane! Don't you dare lie to me!'

"It's really not that big of a-"

"Yes it is! This is a really serious situation-"

"Stop freaking cutting me off!!!"

"Girls, breakfast is ready!" Ally called from the kitchen.

I sighed and glared at Dinah. "This conversation isn't over." She opened her mouth but knew better than to say anything else. She nodded, suddenly looking guilty and was hot on my heels as I stomped to the front of the bus.

And the war begins...

A/N: Okay I guess it gets interesting in this chapter sorta kinda haha but yeah I hope you liked it....but if you didn't I'm sorry :-(  yaaah so comment and vote and read and I'll be postin again tamorrow dueces lol that was weird okay byeeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)