Chapter 2

Ally's POV

It hurt me a lot more than I thought it would when I saw ManiBear upset. She was always such a happy person, and she had never seemed this bothered when someone mentioned Arin before. I knew that there had to be another reason than just the fact that he broke up with her. I had to get my best friend to open up to me. But how?

As soon as we stepped into the tour bus, chaos erupted. I caught up to Camila who was on her way to the bathroom and gently placed my hand on her shouder "Great job girls, today at the interview!" I teased her. Everyone immediately burst out laughing. Well, everyone except for Mani. Mila turned to me and pouted while Lauren came up beside her and wrapped her arms around Camila's neck, but still couldn't seem to stop laughing.

Mila lifted her head and stuck her tounge out at both of us. "Meanies!" She commented before skipping off to the bathroom with a smile on her face.

"Weirdo," Lauren mumbled as ran her fingers through her hair.

"Hey, I thought it was pretty good, Allycat! You're getting swaggier by the minute!" I giggled as Dinah made her way to me so she could give me a high-five. I furrowed my eyebrows; looking around, I suddenly noticed an absense of people.

"Hey, Dinah?" I asked, waiting for her to look up from her phone. "Where's Mani?"

She squinted her eyes and cocked her head, thinking for a moment. On the outside, I appeared to be patiently anticipating Dinah's answer, while on the inside I was bouncing off the walls, ready to confront Normani about the real reason why she was so upest.

"I think she said something about going up to her bunk because she was so tired." I thanked my friend with a smile and turned away, already heading to Mani's bunk. "Wait, dawg!" Dinah called from behind me. I swiveled to face her, hoping whatever she was about to say wouldn't take long. "I don't think you should mess with her; you know how The Queen gets when she's tired."

I nodded sadly, knowing that she was probably right, but I refused to give up. "I just need to ask her a quick question," I tell Dinah, spinning back around before she had time to give me an answer. I speed-walked to Normani's bunk and softly knocked on the wood by her closed curtain.

"Go away," she grumbled. "I'm trying to sleep!" I heard her roll over under her blanket, and then she was silent.

I started to wonder if I should knock again or walk away and ask another time. I took a deep breath as my fist lightly connected with the wood again. Before she could answer, I whispered, "Mani, it's me."

I heard her turn back over and she moved the curtain slightly so I could only see one of her beautiful eyes. I let out a small giggle, which made her smile. She motioned for me to come up and join her in her bunk. I nodded and climbed the ladder that was built into the wall. Mani pulled me in and shut the curtain behind me. Once we were settled, she spread the blanket out over the both of us and we turned to face each other. I reached out to carress her cheek with my hand. She smiled and closed her eyes as I kissed her forehead. "ManiBear, what's wrong?" I asked softly.

She scrunched up her nose, squeezed her eyes shut and pulled me into her. She shook her head. "Not now Allycat." I could tell she was on the verge of tears, so I decided to let it go. "Later, I just want to be with you now."

I nodded and smiled at her last comment."Okay, Mani." I agreed as I laid my head on her chest and breathed in the familiar smell of my best friend. I suddenly wasn't in such a hurry to find out what was wrong. She needed me and we both knew that I would do anything for her.

We fell asleep like that: with our arms wrapped around each other. I guess I'll just have to find out what she's hiding in the morning.

A/N: I really liked this chapter, and I hope that you do too :-) You can find the link to the interview I keep mentioning here: 

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTSzdokWJ-g&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Ffeature%3Dplayer_embedded%26v%3DYTSzdokWJ-g 

Oh and this chapter is dedicated to @10polarbear1 for being my Wattpad friend haha. But yeah, comment, vote..... read lol bye