Chapter 19

Ally's POV

"Ally, what are you doing?!" Dinah shouted as I followed Mani out if the room. "Your only halfway done and we have to go to an interview soon!!" 

 I spin around and glare at her. "Normani-who is obviously emtionally unstable-just ran out of the room and all you can think about is the stupid interview?!" The entire room was silent as I turned back to the door to find my girlfriend. My adrenaline, mixed with the annoyance of no one wanting to help, made me run the fastest I had ever run in heels before.

"Mani?!" I cried out when I saw her curled up in a ball right outside the front entrance. "Somebody help!!" I yell into the hotel as I fall to the floor next to Normani. "Oh my gosh, baby, what happened?!" I pulled her into my arms and started to stroke her hair.

"I...I don't know...I-" She gasped and buried her face in my shoulder when the paramedics arrived and started to surround her. "Tell them to leave!" 

"ManiBear, they're not going to hurt you!" I tell her. She bites her lip, still skeptical, but eventually lets them lay her down in their truck. I held her hand the entire time, almost bursting into tears myself at the sight of someone so strong looking so...broken. 

"Well, the good news is that she will be fine." A doctor says to me after the examination. 

I sigh, relieved, but my heart filled with worry again. "What's the bad news?" 

"Oh, it's nothing serious but you'll probably have to either postpone or cancel the interview today. I heard about the little amount of sleep and carbohydrates you girls get. It's not safe for anyone, especially anyone your age, to be ridding yourself of the sugars that your body needs. And everyone needs at least eight hours of sleep EVERY night." I nod, completely agreeing with the doctor. "Normani just needs some rest and maybe a chocolate bar. She'll be fine." He promises me, squeezing my shoulder reassuringly. 

Normani's POV

"Remeber those walls I built, well baby they're tumbling down..." I awoke to sound of a very familiar voice singing to me. "And they didn't even put up a fight; they didn't even make a sound."  

"Beyonce?! Is that you?!" I tease, reaching up to pull Ally into me.  

"I'm glad you're feeling better, ManiBear!" She says, pressing her soft lips against mine.  

I blink a few times, slowly realizing that I wasn't in my bunk. "Allycat, where am I?"  

She hovered over me and smiled down. "We're in the hotel room. The doctors said that it would be too hard to try to lift you up the stairs of the bus. Plus, these beds are more comfortable." 

I cock my head and scan the room. "Where are everyone else?" 

"Does it really matter, Mani? The door's locked and we're finally alone. We can say anything we want, do anything we want..." She looked up at me, her caramel eyes filled with lust.

"No, Ally; not today." I tell her, trying not to laugh at how desperate she sounded. Her bottom lip stuck out in a pout as she laid her head back on my chest. "But we can do anything else?" 

She nods. "Anything..."

"Wanna cuddle up and watch a stupid movie?" I ask quietly. 

Ally lifts herself off of me and I immediately miss her warmth. "What movie do you wanna watch this time?" 

I shrug and sit up. "Doesn't really matter; we're not actually going to be WATCHING the movie." I wink at her and she giggles, pulling me into a hug. And for the next hour and a half, we completely forget about Lauren and Arin, and just enjoy each other's company.

A/N: I almost forgot to update today lol. Well here it is and yeah I realized that the chapters seem to be getting shorter probably and I'm sorry :-(  Hopefully the next chapter will be longer but I don't really remember haha. Soo comment, vote, and read byeee :-) :-P ;-) O:-)