rehearsal

Penelope pov
__________________

I woke up to the sound of my Pandora radio alarm clock. I layed in bed looking up at my ceiling thinking about yesterday night with dylan. It was soo amazing. I couldn't stop smiling. I know I looked like a damn fool just laying in bed smiling to myself. I got up and made up my bed. I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra out of my closet and headed to the bathroom. I put my phone on charge and turned the volume on blast as I got in Charlie puth started playing and I sung while I was in the shower.
Ten minutes later I was out the shower standing in front of the mirror looking at my body as I put cocoa butter on. After I finished I brushed my teeth. Walking inside my closet I grabbed a pack of weave and put two boxer braids in my head I gelled down my edges and put on dark red lipstick. I shaded my eyebrows in and put on my earings. I added a little pink to the center of my dark red and blinded it in making my lips look luscious. I put on a little eyeliner and went to go pick out my outfit.I stood there for about five minutes just looking before I decided to put on my ripped jeans and my combat boots. I put on a cute little black shirt that showed the bottom part of my stomach and grabbed my red and black checkered board shirt and wrapped it around my waist. I grabbed my phone and headed out the door. I sent dylan a good morning text and also texted my parents and told them I was going to the studio to practice with skate.
~~~~~~30 minutes later~~~~~~
I parked my car and went inside seeing skate was already there ready and that other chick that I couldn't stand Arianna grinndae was there.
" Hey nelope" skate said hugging me
"Hello skate" I said back.
"Hello penelope" I heard her annoying high pitched voice and rolled my eyes before saying hey back to her. Unfortunately she was going to be opening up with me for skate concert. So I'm gonna have to be really fake on stage.
"Shall we begin ladies" skate said and we all walked into the room and put on a pair of headphones. 15 minutes into the practice my phone started ringing and we all decided to take a break as I answered my phone.
"Hello??"
"Hey baby where are you?"
"Why?" I asked him smiling through the phone.
"Cause I wanna spend time with you and keep that damn attitude out of yo voice"
I laughed and told him I would send him the address and he could come and watch. After I hung up the phone we started back rehearsing. I was too busy focusing on getting my voice to sound just right for the high note I didn't see dylan walk in. I felt someone nudge me and I opened my eyes to see skate standing in front of me.
"What?" I asked him.
"Your man is sitting over there" I turned and saw him on the couch and little to close to Arianna. I took off my headphones and went to go sit in his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him passionately in front of her. I heard her clear her throat and I broke the kiss.
"Oops I forgot you were right there" I said smiling. She rolled her eyes and got up.