hmmm

" you two ladies in my office now" the principal said.

"Damn Dylan gots him a fiesty bad ass chick" Ryan whispered in my ear when he finally put me back down.

"What makes you think I'm Dylan's women."

"Everyone knows you're off limits because of him"

"What"'I asked

" nothing Mrs. Mike Tyson" he laughed loudly I caught on to his joke and burst out laughing too.

"That fight should have went on world star as 'never mess with the new girl' your one badass lady" was the last thing he said before I walked into the office.

I saw the girl I had just fought and the principal talking to her. So I sat outside in the main office, until she was done with her and then she called me in.

To my blessing she had saw the whole thing. And that I wasn't gonna be in trouble or that it was going on my public record.

Since she had to give me some kind of punishment she gave me cafeteria duty. Which meant I had to stay after every lunch wave and help clean it up.

After I walked out the office I saw the black girls at the end of the hallway so instead of going left I just went right to avoid anymore conflicts.

When I got to my last period of the day. I felt tired and lonely since terry was sick and Dylan, well I haven't seen him all day so I'm not sure where he is at.

I was about to go to sleep when I felt someone tap me on my shoulder I looked back and saw Becky. Becky was the schools slutt. I could tell just by looking at her. But that didn't mean I didn't like her.

"Hey, new girl. I haven't properly had time to introduce myself to you. But I'm Becky." She reaches out to shake mine

" oh umm I'm Penelope , but you can call me katt or nelope" I say shaking her hand. I turn my attention back to the teacher and pretend I'm listening. When I'm not, I look down at my phone and see I have a new message from skate.
Skate: hey, what class are you in ?
Me: ummm why?
Skate: because, I just wanna know. I bet your bored.
Me: hell yeah I'm like hella bored.
Skate : wanna see something funny?
Me: hmmm well that depends ;)