time for the truth

Penelope pov

__________________

After I told Terry and Ryan the truth. I went to go and find dylan. I spotted him walking to his locker.
I jogged up to him and tapped him on the shoulder seeing that he had headphones on.
Without looking back he said "why would you lie to me about who you are? "
"I was scared I didn't want you to like me only bc I'm famous, I was gonna tell you I swear I was I just didn't have the right time."
" that's Bullshit and you know it. Damnitt penelope. I wouldn't have cared if you were piss poor broke. I like you for you. Just bc you're famous it doesn't change you"
I stepped closer to him grabbing his arm making him turn around and look at me.
"I'm so sorry Dylan. How can I make this up to you? "
He smiled arching his eyebrow up looking so sexy " you can take me on a date somewhere nice and show me you're sorry"
"Okay deal, wear something nice cause im gonna blow your mind tonight."
"Well you could always just blow my di......"
" shut up dylan" I cut off his sentence knowing where it was heading. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him I smiled big when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and hugged me back. He kissed my neck and I giggled blushing hard and pulling back from him.
" Hey you know we are super late for first period right?" He said
"Duhh I'm one step ahead of you."
I grabbed a piece of paper out of my book bag and tore it in half. Writing a pass to class and signing the principle name at the bottom.
"I hope we don't get caught"
" boy I got this I've been doing this alot" I said handing him his pass and walking towards first period .