Dylan's house

After we left school. I went home and changed my outfit and let terry borrow something to wear. The guys had plans for taking us out later that night. But me and terry decided to put on our clothes and do the rest later. Walking through the path to get from my house to Dylan's I trip over my own foot.

Terry laughs so hard " nelope I swweae its Like you got two left feet girl"

I laugh so hard tears start a coming out of my eyes. I'm always tripping and falling. That's the reason I barely wear heels.

Terry comes over and lend me a hand to get up but instead of me getting up I pull her down with me and we are on the ground laughing and rolling around like we are two kids.

"Well are you two having fun?" Smiles Dylan

" terry, here tripped over air and fell and I tried to help her up but instead she pulled me down" I said still giggling . Terry punched my arm playfully and we started to laugh again.

"Come on girls" he helps us up "Ryan is waiting on us"

Once we get inside the house I see Ryan sitting on the coach. "Who wants to play dark tag?" Was the first thing he said to us.

"Meeeee" said Terry excitedly. i winked at her and she smiled '' shut up''she said.
When we were at my house changing clothes Terry told me how she had  the hugest crush on Ryan. She's known him every since middle school and was always to scared to talk to him. She didn't think a guy like him would like someone like her.
" well guys I have the perfect place for us to play dark tag"

" hmmm but everywhere in your house has a window and its light outside" Ryan said casually

" well no shit sherlock, I think I can clearly see that" Dylan smirked

" where are we gonna play at?"

"Everyone follow me, I have a secret basement no one knows about not even my parents"

He leds us down into the basement and pushes one of the bricks on the wall to reveal a door. I gasp and put my hand over my mouth

" dude this is like some shit that you see in movies, it so cool dude" I say

Everyone turns and look at me. I giggle and walk in first.
Holy shit this place is cool AF

" okay guys, they're two rooms down here. How about we make this  game better"

"How are we gonna do that d " this time terry spoke

" well you and Ryan can stay in this room and play dark tag together, and me and nelope can go play in the other room"

" why can't we all just play it together?"

" because I'm not gay, I don't wanna end up touching Ryan penis trying to feel for you. Thats why. Does it makes since now"

" well since you put it that way,it makes a lot of since" I whispered

" OK let's have some fun now guys" Ryan states

Dylan takes my hands and leds me into the other room.

" I really don't wanna play dark tag" he drawled turning on the lights.

" me neither, can you turn the lights back off?"

He flicks the switch off and comes up behind me. I was on my phone turning on Pandora.

" are you about to play some music ?"

"Yes, I am. Can you dance"

" maybe " and I can hear him smile.

"OK, but just so you know,  i love to dance,"

I turn to somo radio station and my favorite song comes on : somo ( we can make love)

I can be tender, or I can be rough
I can do anything you care for, everything above .................

I started grinding my hips on him, as he wraps his arms around my waist and grinds back on me.  As I'm grinding I bend it over and countinue doing my thing. He grabs my belt loop and and control the movement of my hips. Then suddenly he picks me up and carry me over to the chair and he sits and puts me in his lap. Which was perfect timing my favorite part of the song was coming

You love it when im sweet babe
I love it when you bite
You love it when I cover up your eyes for a minute
But only some nights.

I continue grinding on him giving him a lap dance. He grabs me and lays me on the floor and starts grinding with hard thrusts into my pelvis area.

I love when you ask me
To tickle your back
You love when I reach up underneath
And grab between your legs like that

He layed me down on the floor and started kissing me and unzipped my pants and stuck his hand in my underwear. I moaned against his mouth as he started rubbing my clitors with his fingers. He moaned. I flexed my hips upwards it felt so good.

Dylan pov

_______________

I rubbed her clit harder she was so wet and I was so hard. I could've just taken her there on the floor. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she responded back.  She tasted amazing.  I decided she was wet enough so I put one of my fingers in her. She screamed in pain. I stopped all movements.
Dammitt she was a virgin.

The room was silent. I picked her up and went to turn on the lights.

"I'm soo sorry, Penelope" I said sitting on the bed and turning her around to face me. She wrapped her legs around my waist and laid her head on my chest. i gently rocked back and forth and played in her hair.

"Why didn't you stop me" I said cooly

"Idk I guess I didn't want you too"

I looked down at her and I saw pain in her eyes.

"Penelope what's wrong"

"I can't tell you, I'm sorry" she start to cry into my shirt. I laid her her down on her side so she's facing me. I send Ryan a quick text telling him to take terry out and that me and Penelope would meet them later. I put my phone away and cuddled up close to her.  She was still crying

" Penelope, baby girl please stop crying,"

"I'm sorry" she hides her face in the crock of my neck and I  just rub her head and make soft slow circles on her back.
This is gonna be my girl