why u mad?

Penelope POV
_________________

I pulled to my drive way and turned my car off. Something didn't feel right. After skate left my school today I got a weird feeling. That something bad is gunna happen.
Anyways I got out the car and started walking to my door. I looked over at Dylan house and saw his car was there. So I decided to go over. Since he wasn't at school today and didn't respond to any of my messages. Something didn't feel right as I knocked his door.
As I heard footsteps approaching the door I suddenly got nervous. But when the door opened and what I saw next confused me.
"Hey how can I help you?" Said the other female
" umm I'm looking for Dylan is he home?"
"Yepp but he's in the shower, but you're welcome to come in and wait for him"
I followed her in the house and sat on the couch.
"Would you like anything to drink?"
"A bottle of water maybe"
She went to the fridge and handed me a bottle of water and sat on the couch facing opposite of me. We were watching TV in a comfortable silence but something still didn't feel right. I looked up at her and saw she was watching me intensely
"I'm sorry but I have to ask are you Dylan sister?" I asked
"Heaven no I'm his girlfriend"
"Ohh girlfriend. Didn't know he had one of those"
Before it got anymore awkward I stood up on my feet and started walking to the door. When I heard " Penelope what are you doing here?"
I looked back and it was Dylan just standing there in his boxers and socks.
I cleared my throat and shock my head as if it would make the image of Dylan standing there with water droplets running down his body disappear.
" I umm came to see you but I didn't know you had visitors. So I guess I can talk to you later"
I started heading back to the door.
"Wait nelope I can give you a few minutes." He looked back at his gf who was just standing in his grey button down polo shirt.
"Okay whatever " she says and walk back to the couch.
Dylan takes my hand and lead me up into his room and closes the door.
"What do you want?" He sounded soooo rude .
"I just wanted to come and see if you were okay"
"Well obviously I am . now is there anything else you need?"
"Why didn't you tell me you had a gf?"
"Why didn't you tell ME you had a bf?"
I looked at him so confused
"What the hell are you talking about I'm not dating anyone"
He pulled out his phone and strolled through some messages until he got to a pic and then he showed me the pic.
I stood there silent just looking. It was the same pic I had took with skate and posted to IG .
"That's what I thought you have nothing to say" he yelled at me .
Then he walked to his door opened it and made the hand motion for me to leave while saying " get the hell out of my house"