ch24

Penelope POV
_____________________

It's been two weeks since dylan has gotten out of the hospital and he's been living with me. I'm basically his nurse. I hate leaving him at home alone but he insist on me going to school so I could help him catch up on his lessons. Luckily he's not one of those slow kids. He gets things without me telling him.
"Dylan I'm about to head to school. Remember text me if you need anything" I kissed him on his forehead. I knew he wanted me to kiss his lips but I wanted to wait til he got better.
"Okay my sexy nurse I'll see you later" He says hugging me.
Lately he's been letting me drive his jeep. But I think today I wanna drive that sexy truck of his. I turn back around and run up the steps
"Dylan can I drive your truck plzzz"
"Sure, here is the keys" I nod and take the keys running out the door I jump up in his truck and crank it up, pulling off I start the music letting down the windows and putting my shades on.

Time jump to lunch~~~~~~~~

I waited by the lunchroom doors, for Terry and Ryan. So we could go to Chick-fil-A. As I was standing I heard some girls whispering.
"Did yall see that black girl that got my man dylan?" One of them asked
"Oh yes she's so pretty " said another
"Noo she aint. She ain't got no class and she's fat with stiff weeve. We need to get rid of her" another one said
" Oh hell no, I ain't with this shit. Amber you and Elizabeth can do that but I'm not. That girl haven't did anything to yall. Why are yall so jealous. You know what we are not friends anymore. As a matter of fact I'm gonna go find her and become friends with her"
"You two timing two faced hoe gone be that bitch friend we don't give a damn"
"Wow you need to learn how to speak correct English " I peeked around and saw her walk away.