ch 31

Dylan pov
_______________

Later that night i took penelope home and went to handle some business. When I got back home it was dark as I got out of my truck I saw a shadow move in the corner of my eye so I turned around to be confronted by a gun pointing at me.
"What do you want" I asked annoyed
"You have what's mine"
" I don't even know who you are, so I advise you to get that damn gun out of my face before you get hurt"
He chuckled and pointed it at my throat. I grabbed it pointed it at my head "if you shoot me you better kill me cause I promise you I will fucking kill you. And that's a promise "
He turned and started walking away but then turned back and smiled..

Penelope pov
____________________

Pow Pow bang..
I sat up straight in my bed quickly scared half to damn death. Maybe it was all in my head maybe I should just go back to sleep. But I got an uneasy feeling so I went open my window and I saw laying in the the road a body it was too dark to see there face. I grabbed my robe and ran outside with my phone in my hand calling the police. As I made it outside I recognized immediately who it was. The guy I loved from day one. Dropping my phone I ran to his side. I started to assess and check him.
First I Seen that he was unconscious and bleeding out bad. I tore part of my rob and applied it over his wound applying pressure. I checked his breeding and it was 13 beats a minutes. I knew I was loosing him fast. I heard sirens and seen lights flashing. I knew it was the cops. I kissed him on the checks and cradled his head in my lap crying my eyes out. He can't die on me I need him.
The paramedics arrived and put him in the ambulance I quickly grabbed my phone and hopped in his truck and followed behind them. Once at the hospital I was not permitted to go back with him. I sat in the waiting room and called his parents using his phone that was still in his truck and called mines. Within minutes my mom was here. She sat holding me as I cried in her shirt. After two hours passed the nurse came by and said we could see him. I went first.