since when did i like black boys?

The man in the picture above ⬆⬆is calvin

After I left Dylan's house I went for a jog in the park. I didn't know what to do so I went to think. looking at my phone changing the song when I bumped something hard and fell on my butt. I looked up and saw this gorgeous site. He was nice looking with pretty white teeth.
"Oh I'm sorry miss. I was too busy trying to change my music. I didn't see you" he offered me his hand to help me up.
I took it getting up dusting off my yoga pants "its okay i was doing the same thing as well" I offered a small smile and picked up my phone off the ground.
"I'm Calvin by the way"
"Well I'm Penelope but you can just call me nelope"
We shooked hands and I took the time to take in his features.
He was dark skin with pretty curly hair and dark eyes. His face looked like it had been sculpture out of a fine piece of art. His voice was so deep but warm and inviting also. And he was tall. I'd say he was about 6'3 and my damn did he look good. With his well toned body.
"Hey, I know I just met you and all. But I was wondering would you like to go and grab a cup of latte with me from star bucks"
I nodded my head and we started to jog back to the car lot where I got in my car and he followed me to Starbucks. We were sitting at Starbucks right across from each other and he was going on about a story on how he scared his mom last night. When I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach. Call me crazy but I swear I know exactly what's finna happen. I count down starting at 5 and when I get to number 1 in walks Dylan and that girl that was at his house. I quickly turns my head and act like I'm staring at something across the street. When I hear " hey look they're goes your neighbor"
I look at Calvin and he just smiles and grab my hand.
"Hello, remember me from earlier? Mind if we sit with you guys"?
"I fake smile and nod my head avoiding eye contact with Dylan. Who just so happens to sit right beside me.
"Sooo how do you two know each other?" Asked Dylan little petite girlfriend.
"Well we literally ran into each other at the park where were exercising at.
"Ohh that explains why she wearing yoga pants"
I nod and look at my phone strolling through IG .
"Hope we didn't interrupt anything. Dylan finally said something.
"Well I was just about to ask this beautiful young lady on a real date"Calvin looks up at me and grabs my hand "will you do me the pleasure and attend the city ball with me?"
Dylan starts to choke on his coffee. His face turns soooooo red.
"Ummmm I would love to"
"What about your bf?
"Hoow many times do I have to tell you dylan that I'm not in a relationship with anyone damn"