ch 30

Penelope pov
__________________

Now we were heading back to his truck when he stopped and said" just tell me the truth. Why are you going to tour the world with him?" His eyes were low.
I began to bite my lip not knowing if i could trust him enough to tell him. What if he tried to take advantage of that fact. I mean he is gonna find out soon when the media figures out where we moved to.
"You dont have to tell me if you dont want to. Its really none of my business." He started reaching in his pants looking for something. He ran his fingers through his hair when he couldnt find it.
"Ummm what are you looking for"
"My phone. But i dont know where its at."
"Here" i handed him my phone. "You call your phone and ill go check the path we walked.
~~~~~~~~~~~

I had found dylan phone it was cracked tho. " hey dylan it was laying in the bushes" said looking at him. He didnt say one thing he just held up my phone. I looked and to my horror i saw pics of me in dylans house getting a glass of milk, laying in bed with him and changing clothes in terry house. I also noticed tbe message.
Unknown number: i see youre enjoying yourself with those white peolpe. Just so you know princess im coming back and claiming whats mind (you).
I dropped my phone and cried in dylans shirt.
" im so scared"
" please dont be. I will protect you. Youre moving in with me or either im moving in with you my ebony queen" he kissed my tears away and at that moment i knew i was safe.