chapter one

Dylan POV

-------------------------------

So man who are you gonna take to prom this year? Ryan asked me loudly

'Damn Ryan stop talking do loud' I tell him

Now Ryan gotten every girl attention in the cafeteria. Every girl was looking and listening but I Ryan acted as if it was nothing. Practically every girl here at frostic high always tried throwing themselves at us. Because we are baseball players and girls here love baseball players. But I'm not really interested in girls here to be honest. But there were girls here who thought I was just some cocky baseball player and yeah if you saw me I'm sure you'd think the same with my perfectly golden tan and my black neck length hair.

'Hello' Ryan yells again waving his hand in my face.

'What man?'

Are you gonna answer my question?'

Before I had the chance to respond the bell ranged and boy was I thankful for that. Ryan abruptly got up and went to find his girlfriend like he always did and I hot up to throw my tray in the trash.

That's when I saw her. Sitting there in the back of the cafeteria. Never before have I seen a black girl as pretty before. She just sat there. Then she looked at me and smiled. A tap on my shoulder I turn to see my ex Amber and her friend Elizabeth .

'Hey Dylan, why are you standing there watching that black girl like a creep'.

'Because I can' I say walking around her

'Don't tell me you're starting to become attractive to black girls'.

'Bye amber'. I roll my eyes and walk to class

Luckily for me I just barely made it in the class before the bell decided it wanted to ring.

'Mr.Reil, if you were just a second later you'd be spending the evening in detention with me'

'Well luckily for me Mrs.Rachel I wasn't a second later'.

I smile walking in the room casually as if I didn't have a care in the world and seat in the back of the class. In walks the principal as I'm taking my phone and headphones out.

'Mrs.Rachel may I have a words with you in the hall?'

'Sure'

Once they're outside I play my music and read a few of my snapchats. None of them were worth my time so I simply put my head down and take a nap.

A shove to my shoulder and I sit up abruptly snatching my headphones out of my ears.

'The bell has ranged' she speaks her voice as soft as an angel.

'Ahhh yes indeed wake up Mr.Reil the bell has ranged and this here is the new girl' she motions with her hands.

'If you weren't asleep you would have met her during class'

There again I found myself starring dumbfoundedly at her again. Here I couldn't believe the girl from the cafeteria was the new girl here beside me.

My phone alarm on my phone ranged.

'Sorry I gotta go or I'm gonna be late for my baseball practice'

'Well you better hurry' she smiles again
Authors note
----------------------
Can anyone help me with a cover please . Preferably a white guy;)..
Hope you enjoy the book guys and girls:)
Comment
And
Vote
Too
Bye to next time ;)