Chapter 9.

A few moment later James walked down the stairs. \"What the heck is going on here?\"

   Samantha looked from James to Remus. Remus looked guilty while Samantha was trying hard not to laugh. After seeing Remus\' face she burst out laughing, sounding like a goose.

   Remus smiled. \"Nothing...\" he said, trying to sound as if he was hiding something, which he was.

   \"Obviously somethings going on.\" said James.

   \"Honestly James, nothing happened.\" said Samantha with a smirk, when she was done laughing.

   \"Sure...\" stretched out James.

   \"Okay, I can\'t take this anymore.\" said Remus with a laugh.

   At that moment Sirius came bolting down the stairs. He took one good look at both of them and said \"They kissed each other.\" he simply said. Samantha let out a small, guilty smile. She couldn\'t hold it in. \"Told you.\" said Sirius.

   \"SERIOUSLY!? MOONY KISSED A GIRL?!\" yelled James. \"MOONY KISSED SAM?!\"

   \"No, I kissed a flobberworm.\" joked Remus. Samantha let out a bark of laughter. \"Yes, I kissed a girl! Dang it, Prongs...\"

   \"Honestly, guys. Stop it.\" said Samantha, still slightly laughing. \"I\'m going to breakfast. Anyone care to join?\" Remus, Sirius, and James all stood up and joined her. On the way down James yawned and stretched, then put his arm around Samantha\'s waist.

   \"So, what\'cha doing tonight?\" he stretched out.Samantha wiggled her way out of her arms.

   \"Stop that, James.\" she laughed.

   James looked over to Remus, who was giving him the death glare. James smiled and waved, being the funny guy he naturally is.

   The rest of the day was hell for Remus and Samantha. James and Sirius were constantly badgering them, with Peter on their side. They didn\'t get time to rest until around 11:30, when all homework was done.

   Except, Samantha was asleep. She was sprawled out on the couch. Remus smiled. He took one of the blankets from the chairs by the fire and draped it over her. Before he left he leaned in and kissed her on the forehead and said \"good night.\"

Authors Note: Soooo? (: Good or bad? Please review!

Thanks for reading! Hope you liked.