Chapter 28.

Remus and Sam walked down the crowded alley hand in hand, looking into all the shops.

   Sam stopped suddenly, turning to Remus. She smiled and said. "Ice cream."

   Remus looked around at where exactly he was, he was too busy watching Sam to pay attention to anything else. Right next to where they stood was Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor.

   Sam tugged on his hand, leading them into the parlor to buy their ice cream.

   "Shh!" whispered Sam. "Blend in, James is coming and I have a plan."

   Remus huddled down in his chair, focusing on eating his chocolate ice cream with chocolate syrup, while Sam made sure she got the biggest scoop of ice cream ever.

   James walked right past there table without noticing them... until Sam flicked her spoonful of ice cream at him, hitting him in the head. He whipped around, glaring at Sam. He tried to keep a straight face, but failed, and burst out laughing along with Sam and Remus.

   "Really, the head?" he asked, as he sat down between them.

   Sam grinned. "Yep!" she said, popping the 'P'.

   James roll his eyes, smiling, them took Sam's spoon from her hand and took a huge bite of her sundae.

   Sam whined. "No fair, James!"

   He smirked. "Whatever," James said as he got up. "I gotta go catch up with Sirius, anyways. We've got to buy things for-"

   Before he could finish it, Sam and Remus both said. "Pranks!"

   "You know me too well..."

   Sam looked over at her friends. "Just four more days." she smiled.

   "Until the fun begins!" laughed James.

   "You bet!"

Authors Note: GAUAHSDRSJKH! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONG! sorrysorrysorrysorry! D: I had writers block, hope you understand. :\ Well, thanks for reading!