Chapter 13.

James let out a small smile. "I always knew it." Samantha smiled. "How are you going to tell him?" asked James as he tickled the pear to get into the kitchen.

   "Uhm.. well. I don't know." she said, guilty. "I'm not sure if I will tell him."

   James replied "Hmm... well, whatever you decide will go fine, I guess. It's already decided." Samantha thought about that. "It's already decided." echoed through her mind.

   They spent the next hour or so eating all they could eat. The elves brought them anything, even a roast ox, which James had asked for trying to be funny.

   After they ate they headed back up to the Gryffindor tower. They headed upstairs for showers, coming down to find Sirius and Remus talking. "Hey!" said Sirius, from his place on the couch where he was stretched out, to get Samantha's attention. A small ball came flying at her.

   "What the heck!?" she yelled as it flew into her face. She caught it before it touched the floor. "What was that for?!"

   "Nothing, just want you to put my dirty socks up stairs." he said as he wiggled his toes. Samantha rolled her eyes and threw them back.

   "Hey, Sam. Want to head down to breakfast with me?" asked Remus once Sirius and her were done fighting and laughing.

   "I already ate, but sure." she said joyfully.

   Remus hopped up from his chair and swiftly walked over to the exit where he met Samantha. He pushed the door open and they jumped out. Once they got a little ways away from the tower Remus said "Could I talk to you? In private?"

   "Sure." said with a pop to her voice.

   Remus took her hand and led her down a deserted hallway and into a dusty classroom, the one that Remus had told her the truth in. She hopped up on the desk like last time as he stood by the cobweb filled window. Remus turned around and said "Do you know why?"

   Samantha shook her head. "No." she lied.She watched him for awhile. It was obviously so confusing for him at the moment. "I wish I knew too." she lied, again. Remus looked at the footprints made in the dust on the floor. "Come on, lets go to breakfast. I'm starving."

Authors Note: HOLEY JOE MOSES! THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS A RREEAALLLLLYYY EXCITING PART TO IT! :D can't wait to write it!