Chapter 4.

Authors Note: CHANGE! Samantha is a Half-Blood now, not muggleborn. I found a mistake in my planning! Sorry, everyone. (Thank you, TheWerePanda, for the amazing cover!)

   Samantha's expression didn't change. She just looked down at Remus' shoes, not wanting him to see her tears. "11 years ago my mom was bitten. She handled it... okay for 4 years. But, one day something happened. It got a little to much for her, and she... she killed herself." said Samantha, with tears rolling down her cheeks

   Not knowing what else to do, Remus walked over to her, sitting next to her and put his arm around her waist. She put her head on his shoulder.

   A minute later the door burst open. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER!?" yelled James, Sirius and Peter following behind with their wands up. James looked around. "Oh," he said. "I'm going to go now..." Samantha stood up.

   "I'd better get going, too." she said. She started to walk but turned around and said "Thank you." to Remus.

   Remus stayed in the room while Samantha, James, Sirius, and Peter left. They walked a good ways away when Sirius asked "So, what did he tell you?"

   "That he's a werewolf." said Samantha, rather stupidly.

   "Trust me, Remus is one of the best people you'll-"stared James.

   "I know. You don't need to tell me. If you thought I'd think he was a monster, or something like that you are insanely wrong." Samantha said. Everyone was silent for a minute, then Sirius broke it.

   "So what else did he tell you?"

   "Nothing. Why?" asked Samantha.

   "I'll explain." offered James.

Authors note: yes, yes. ANOTHER CHAPTER! I.am.on.a.roll!... so, thoughts so far? Good? Bad? Please Review! Thankyou, <3