Chapter 25.

"It's already August?!" asked Samantha. Remus had just told just told Sam the date. August 7th.

   Remus nodded. "Should be getting our Hogwarts letters soon." he said. "Wanna head down to the creek?"

   Sam agreed and they made their way down there.

   Samantha sat at the edge of the creek, with her feet in the ice cold water while Remus walked around in it looking at the stones.

   Sam lied back onto the soft ground, her arms lying behind her head. She sighed.

   Remus heard the sigh, and walked over, lying down beside Samantha, taking one of her arms and lying it next to her, and holding her hand.

   She looked over at Remus. "Home sick?" he asked.

   "Aren't I always." she muttered.

   Remus made a sound, something like "Mmmhh." "What do you miss most?" he asked.

   Sam paused to think. "The smell." she said.Remus gave her a funny look. "Every place smells different... it just smelt so good there. Anywhere back home."

   "The smell?" asked Remus, he wore an odd look on his face."

   "The smell." Sam confirmed.

   Remus smiled. "I didn't know smells stood out so much to you."

   Samantha rolled her eyes, and stood up. Remus stood up too, but before he was fully on his feet Sam shoved him into the creek.

   Remus fell back into the water, his whole back side was soaked. He smiled, and jumped out of the water, back onto ground, picking Samantha up wedding style and jumping into the shallow, yet still deep enough, water.

   They both got soaked.

   Once Sam had wiped the water off her face, she looked at Remus and smiled. They both knew it was a moment.

   They both took a step towards each other. Remus quickly placed his hands around Sam's waist while she locked hers around his neck.

   And they kissed.

   To both of them it felt like it lasted hours, but they didn't mind. They wanted it to last days, years, forever.

Authors Note: Short Chapter... like or dislike? Thanks for reading.