Chapter 15.

Samantha felt a pang in her chest. She couldn't move. When she finally could, tears fell rolled down her checks at lightening speed. "No. No, it can't be true." she muttered to herself. Though, she knew it was. Dumbledore wouldn't never lie. Once she plucked up to courage, after minutes of crying she somehow spit out "How?"

  "A bomb went off in a store while your father was in there." he simply said. At that she got up and walked to the door, heading for an empty classroom, she didn't want to see anyone, but, she was stopped at the bottom of the staircase leading up to Dumbledore's office by Remus. He saw her tears and pulled her into a hug. She made her way over there, fast, where they stood for minutes. Sometime later she pulled her head away and said "You know, we're standing in the middle of a hallway." Remus gave a slight smile, and led her to a empty classroom that held a couch. They sat down together.

   A minute later Remus lightly said "What happened?"

   Samantha felt another pang in her chest. She stayed, frozen, there for a minute then whispered "There was a bomb, a muggle thing which can blow things up," she explain "in a store, it went off when my father was in there." she let out a small sob. "He's gone. He passed away. He's dead." she buried her face in Remus' chest and started crying again. He kissed the top of her head and said "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be a alright," he whispered. "everything will be alright in the end, if it's not, it's not the end." Remus kept whispering calming words until her heard a slight snore from the person laying on top of him. He knew he wouldn't be able to get up without waking her, so his put his head down and fell asleep.

Authors Note: Soooooo? Good or Bad? Review please! Thanks for reading.