Chapter 6

As Remus got the potion ready James got Samantha. It was pretty hard seeing as she was in the dorms, and when he tried to go up there the stairs would turn into a slide. He ended up having Peter turn into a rat when no one was looking, and he snuck up there.

   Once they got Samantha out of there they brought her up to their dorm. They once had another kid in there, Bill Dell, but he begged McGonagall to leave after spending his first night with James, Sirius, Remus, and Peter. Thankfully they were the only ones there. Remus had the potion done before they got up there, the first potions didn't take long.

   "Okay. Are you SURE you want to do this?" asked Remus.

   "Yes, I am." replied Samantha.

   "Okay, so what's your patronus form? That will your animagus form." said James

   "A bird," said Samantha. "A raven."

   "Okay. First off, you have to cast it. Then right after," said James holding out something "You drink this."

   Samantha took a deep breath and closed her eyes. She thought of something happy. She thought of playing a game with her mother when she was little, them running around laughing and smiling. "Expect Patronum!" she yelled. From the tip of her wand came a silver animal. A wolf.

   Samantha sat there, shocked. "Here, quick." said James. He handed her the cup of potion and she downed it. Ew. she thought.

   Everyone sat there, staring at her. She knew why but she said "What?"

   "When was the last time you cast a patronus?" asked James.

   "Last week in Defense, I think." replied Samantha.

   "Well," Sirius butted in "Someones patronus form changed. Alright?" He knew what it meant, or he what he thought it meant. But he acted as if he didn't.

   "Is that all for tonight?" asked Samantha, wanting to get out of there.

   "Yeah." James replied.

   Samantha got up and walked to the door, she turned around and said "G'night." before leaving.

Authors note: Good? Bad? Please review!

Thank you for reading! (: Hope you liked.